Tuesday, April 22nd

Cajunboiler

This could be off topic or in the wrong thread but had to ask, does each HG's get money for being on the show and Sheila if she loses will get money any way?

I got this off of the CBS site.

#5. One participant will receive the grand-prize of $500,000. (Except for the two finalists who will receive prize money, a weekly stipend will be provided for each participant for each week that he or she remains in the Big Brother House.) Stipend payments and prize winnings will not be paid until after the broadcast of the final episode of the show.

Another question does anyone know any Penthouse pet who has made it big as far as movie deals, TV shows etc. I just can't see Sheila getting her book published or some one willing to give her a movie deal. I know stars posed for Playboy after they were stars but not the other way around. I also believe Playboy is more respected then Penthouse and others.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who would do bb for free

yes Playboy is more respected than Penthouse, but if you watch "The girls Next Door" you will see that plenty of girls who pose or posed for playboy get to do other things from posing, Sheila very well could getsome one to give her a book deal, you do not write the book first, you shop around for who might be interested, then you get an advance from a publishing house, then you write the book, lots of people are writing books today on anyhing and everything, I believe it was Penthouse who put the pics of Miss america in their pages first, look where she went wow, but I do not think Sheila has any chops for acting in big movies.

And you are right UPV, who would stay in there for nothing?? On all Stars they made a killing,lol. hey, does anyone think that After Dark will be the rest of the comp from tonights show, and we won't get feeds till the rest is over??

[ Another question does anyone know any Penthouse pet who has made it big as far as movie deals, TV shows etc. I just can't see Sheila getting her book published or some one willing to give her a movie deal. I know stars posed for Playboy after they were stars but not the other way around. I also believe Playboy is more respected then Penthouse and others. ]

Ask any guy. Their pages stick together equally.

seriously wicked you are crackin me up tonight, I am moving to the dark side,lololol

I thought they were all paid something but wasn't sure.

I'm not up on Miss America stuff I don't watch it but if you mean Vanessa Williams? I can see because she is talented but I don't think after all these years Sheila would a major star or someone a person would want to put big money out on to make a movie out of the book she wants to write is what I guess I meant.

Sheila (to me anyway) seems to feel she deserves winning this more then anyone else. I feel for her a single Mom it must be hard but she wanted to act for a living and not try for a career that paid well and was more secure so she could get a home and things for her and her son. There's many single Moms who work hard and have a lot and are not crying like Sheila. I don't think she deserves it more then anyone else.

it better be, and I agree Jerseygirl, I never said I think Sheila has the chops to make it in the entertainment world, and in fact, this show was a gig to her, a job, she can put it in her resume, but I never got the sense that she felt she deserved to win this game at all, I got the total opposite, I guess everyone sees it different. She just never bothered me as much as some of the others. But the first night of the show, I did not like her much, she grew on me later tho.

I do think that it would be a good ending if it were Sheila and Adam to the end...Until Death Do Us Part. It would give validation to BB for trying to do the couples thing, etc. AND, Ryan has already been evicted once out of the house but was saved by the bell!!

I am going to miss BB and I am already counting the days until July 13!!

that is sooo true, I do not find anything funny about Ryan, but Adam does make me laugh, and as I said before there is a softer side to him, that I like. Last night it was Sheila sleeping on BBad

Archived