Monday, April 21

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lots of live feeders over on Real chat are upset. they are passing around this message:

CALL CBS to complain about feeds being blocked. 1-323-575-2345 let it ring. someone will answer. after they tell you that the feeds will be back after comp is over, ask to leave a voice message for BB.

i've left several messages. maybe if enough people leave a message for them they will wise up.

they did he same thing a few years ago, it did no good at all and the feeds in fact were off for almost 2 days, people were pissed, so we may not see a damn thing tonight, just sayin

I smell a feed block, and even tho here was no After Dark back then since they pre taped tonights show today, I think they are tryin to keep us in the dark till the show tomorrow, that is what they did during BB5, so I am not hopeful that we will see anything tonight, sad :bigcry:

that really sux for the people paying for the live feeds. Kinda misleading when they tell you "if you want to watch 24/7, subscribe now". That is totally not true. I think if they were honest and said there would be things that could not be viewed at various times, many more people would not subscribe to the live feeds. I know I didn't this year for that very reason.

well I totally agree, I have only had the feeds once since the timee they blocked the feeds, it says somewhere in the fine print that they can basically do whatever they want, sad but true, so tonight we will be watching boring stuff from earlier today, great!!!!

I remember every one felt duped about that one, after signing a petition and calling a lot, it still did nothing, sorry.

I know I asked b4 but cant remember the thread, so let me toss it out again... Did they ever have the POV ceremony? I can't find it on the feeds so don't know if Ryan made formal announcement of leaving noms the same????

Thanks again... :animated_bouncy:

SueZ I don't think so. I think they are going to do it all at one time. The POV ceremony and then right after the eviction. BAM! I think by now it is a done deal. Sure wish we would get the feeds back so we can see the endurance comp.

Archived