Monday, April 21

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber made anti-semitic remarks.

Last night when Ryan began that story about a bar fight, I have a feeling the producers were fearful of something similar since he mentioned the race of those fighting.

Usually if they are going to have a blackout they tell the feed watchers through Real Player.

I think it has been several years since they had a blackout. I hope it is just a Trivia for the ceremony.

They must not be allowed to talk to each other because Adam just walked through the bedroom where Sharon and Ryan are and waved at them. Ryan kind of nodded...

And the crazy thing is that I'm sitting here watching the silence.

I was wrong...now Sheila and Sharon are talking.

I don't know how I feel about adam. Half the time, I can't stand him. He picks his private parts, he chews with his mouth full, he is disgusting when it comes to talking about women and special needs folks, he is in general icky. Then, he will go from this horrible mess of a human being and his face will squinch and his huge eyeballs will well up with tears if someone is crying in front of him and he is kind, gentle, humble and I want him to be my friend. Then he does his pickin' and chewin' and lamblastin' with speech I can't understand and I'm back to hating him again. Sigh.

anything can happen and I am praying for a big upset, I think Adam is lyin thru his teeth and it will be him and Sheila till death do them part, I am hopin

Archived