Monday, April 21

Not sure where to post this but was anyone else slightly surprised that CBS showed Cameron Diaz flipping the bird as part of the movie trailer shown to the HGs and us on tonights show (not once but twice). Frankly the live feed F and C bombs are one thing but I would think that the middle finger might not be right for Prime Time. Then again not too much should surprise me with this cast.

Evel Dick hopefully did not go to Mickey jail for the same offense at Disneyland. (see Marty's link to Dick's blog above for more details).

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure where to post this but was anyone else slightly surprised that CBS showed Cameron Diaz flipping the bird as part of the movie trailer shown to the HGs and us on tonights show (not once but twice). Frankly the live feed F and C bombs are one thing but I would think that the middle finger might not be right for Prime Time. Then again not too much should surprise me with this cast.
I thought the same thing but when I looked it was the wedding ring finger.

I agree Crys......I don't want to see Adam or Ryan win......and is it just me or is Ryan on some kind of power trip????

GO SHARON!!!!

:pixiedust:

She was showing her ring finger, but she showed it as if it were her middle finger. We were watching BB last night on DVR and rewound, because that's what we also thought at first (that it was middle finger).

Well today is a big day. Looks like Sheila is going home. Looks like Ryan has the F2 locked up and the second place money. But then you never know what is going to happen.

Hopefully it will pick up, I am currently watching the DVR of last nights BBAD and all they are showing is Adam reading the bible. I think this answers the question as to why they threw the possibility of an existing HG. Without some outside direction or prodding most of these hg's would just lay around, sleep and stare at the walls till the next meal. ;)

So is the deal for Adam to evict Shelia? I still don't buy that Adam will do what Ryan says. I believe Adam will evict Sharon and drag Shelia to the finals. Evicting Shelia will ruin his chance of getting her jury vote.

I won't believe it until I see it.

yep i believe it when i see it too

I would love to see Sheila stay but I think Adam will evict Sheila. He will not go against his bro Ryan. He is too afraid of making him mad and losing what he "thinks" is his final 2.

What I can't figure is why no POV ceremony yet. Did I miss something? Normally POV ceremony is over by Sunday, is BB so positive Ryan keeping noms same, (which means they are involved in my book) that one is not necessary? What gives? :animated_scratchchin:

to keep vierws in suspense

i think they do veto ceremony today and eviction

I heard them talking about a lock down, so it must be gettin done today so it airs tomorrow, hey have held out on it before in the past sometimes, and none of us knew till the last hrs,lol

Maybe BB will pull a Survivor twist and we'll have a final 3. How funny would the look on Ryanus and Adam's faces be if they both had to go against Sharon.

wow, I would love to see that, jus like I loved watchin Ozzie get outplayed last thurs, they need to do somethin to make this seasons ending worth watchin,lol

no, and as a matter of fact, I think if this is all happening today, they will block the live feeds, and bad, they did this in the past, I think in Drew and cowboys season, they did not have BB after dark, but they blocked the live feeds for 2 days, so so not get your hopes up of finding anything out. I would be very surprised to say the least,lol

Archived