Sunday, April 20th

BigMDGirl

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to the boys right now, sounds like they were called by BB to stir the pot about Sharon! Adam is upset thinking Sharon may have a deal with Ryan and Ryan thinks Sharon made a deal with Adam. At least they are comparing notes, but it sounds like Sheila is still going home.

Ryan is up in HOH with Adam and threatening him and calling him out for talking to Sharon. He says he does not know if he can trust him. Adam is really worked up. So Ryan is leaving it up in the air. I think he wants to make sure that Sharon and Adam hate each other and they both will take him to the end. I can't stand him but he has played a good mind game and alliance game and gotten away with it.

I am so sick of these guys calling these girls bitches every time they refer to them.

edit: Earlier Adam was trying to find out if Sharon would take him to F2 then Sharon told Ryan about the conversation.

Wonder if one of the questions in the end for a tie breaker could be, how many times in average did they use the "f" word per day....

Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro.... Dude, F, Bro....

:scared:

LOL

You forgot

Those f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches

f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches those f'ing bitches

Marty wrote:

I think (Ryan) wants to make sure that Sharon and Adam hate each other and they both will take him to the end. I can't stand him but he has played a good mind game and alliance game and gotten away with it.

I agree with you 100% on this Marty. After winning both HoH and PoV Ryan has all the power and is wielding it. He's even making Adam feel unsafe and put the idea out there that he could change his noms and put Adam on the block because of his mistrust. Ryan even set Sharon up to take the fall for Adam's eviction (if he decides to go against easy F3 targets) by saying who knows what Sharon would do if she had the only vote.

Last week Ryan orchestrated Nat's ouster in a way that spread the blame to both Adam and Sheila. He is playing everyone. Just wish I liked him enough to really root for him.

keggerboy I was thinking the same thing. That stuff was spewing out and I am looking at Adam reading the Bible right now.

I tell you I would not spend 5 seconds in a relationship with a guy like Ryan or Adam. Their mothers must be so proud.

Archived