Saturday, April 19th

I can not believe how each and every one of the last 4 remaining get all over Natalie for lying and trying to work with other people to keep herself safe, when that is exactly what each and everyone of them have done the same thing and are also saying crap and bagging on Natalie. They are such hypocrites, and they need to be called out. They are all losers. Sheila's sisters saying that she is playing with integrity. What show is she watching?None of those 4 losers deserve to win.

nat problem was she was a pushover and easy for them to put fall on

I can not believe how each and every one of the last 4 remaining get all over Natalie for lying and trying to work with other people to keep herself safe, when that is exactly what each and everyone of them have done the same thing and are also saying crap and bagging on Natalie. They are such hypocrites, and they need to be called out. They are all losers. Sheila's sisters saying that she is playing with integrity. What show is she watching?None of those 4 losers deserve to win.

It's ok to lie, it's just not ok to get caught.

Don't know when it happened, but now I want Sheila and Adam to win. I want Sharon and Ryan out of there AGAIN! They were evicted once and they need to go again. The ONLY reason Sharon is back is because of Neal/Josh. Sheila has been playing the game with her being a vote for the side that needed her and benefitted her the most. Gotta love it. Her acting skills have come in reaaaaal handy. She and Adam tied up together was hillarious and they are both pretty funny. So, because my original pick is on the jury, and I don't like any of the 4 left that much, I will pick the funniest HGs and they are Sheila and Adam.

Just does not seem right with Ryan and Sharon being at the end. (both evicted and returned)

I don't like the bro alliance and the female trashing and bashing. Sick of it.

I would most like Sheila and Adam in F2 but if Adam was being real bashing Sheila and the girls that way I give that opinion holding my nose.

I am with ya on that BigMD....I am leaning more on Adam and Sheila because Ryan and Sharon are there by default. Evicted once....make it evicted twice please.

I am not sure what the "alliance" is between Sharon/Ryan....or if Ryan has snowed her. I just want him to keep Sheila and her and Adam kick butt in the Comp.

Till Death Do Us Part......the finish of BB9, Adam Sheila # 1 & 2.

Then the jury can take it from there.

I almost threw up last night listening to Ryan go on and on about his "trust issues" with Adam. Really? :censored: Let's talk about how many times you have bad-mouthed every single person & thrown them under the bus, even Adam!! Funny, he looooved Sheila when she was HoH. :rolleyes: What an ass, I hate him. I really hope it's not Ryan/Sharon in the Final 2. Best story would be Adam/Sheila.

Tessieroo

I totally agree with you. He was nauseating last night. So self-righteous. I honestly think he is scared about what could come out about him and Sharon. He has told Sharon to keep it under wraps because he knows Adam would not trust him if it comes out. I really hope something happens and she tells Adam. The fireworks will be flying then. I think sheila has some idea about the ryan/sharon thingy ( but I do't think she knows it is a F2 thing and has been for a couple of weeks now) and she could tell Adam. Sharon could get scared and tell sheila who would then tell adam. That could force Adam to vote out sharon and keep sheila, totally blowing the bro's alliance. But alas, I really detest sheila and I do not want her in the F3. Then again I don't wany ryan there either. I think Adam so wants to be rid of sheila, especially after the last few days of her constant whining, etc. I am trying to decide exactly where he is going and with whom his true loyalty lies. Sadly, I think it is with ryan.........uuuuurrrgggghhhhh

It amazes me how these clowns don't seem to know how the F3 thing works. Or maybe Adam does, he did say he owned/watched all the seasons. Perhaps he has something up his sleeve.

Sibesrul Quote: "I am leaning more on Adam and Sheila because Ryan and Sharon are there by default."

Remember they got booted because of their partners.

I still don't think it was fair for the game to be played in the beginning as couples and then have the

game change. Changing the rules in the middle of the game was NUTS.

BUT... we're stuck with the game we got - like it or not ...

ANYWAY .... I too, would like to see Shelia and Adam be F2 :2thumbsup:

I guess I feel that Sheila and Sharon haven't won alota of comps. I was wondering if you guys felt that If Natalie didn't feel bad for Sheila; Would Natalie stay in the box longer and won HOH that week??

On a side note, Does anyone know how I can email Morty directly; I have a way he could get even more donations to this wonderful website.

Thanks,

Kelly

They are on 24 hour lockdown. Ryan said he heard the trucks moving in starting at 3 am this morning.

Do you think Sheila is leaving tonight? They starting the comps right away?

* My fantasy is that they are going to do the last POV comp over because of the guinea pig fiasco. I would love love love to see Ryan knocked off his high horse and for someone else to win and he will be crying like a little baby. Wow that would be drama..... :giggle:

I'm soooo with you on that one Marty, that would so make my day too! I can't even bring myself to watch BB After Dark because him holding the Power is making me want to throw my boot at my husbands HD TV!

Archived