Friday, April 18th

Crys2101

Whoa, sibesrul, I'm in KY and that makes me nervous. We had a couple of EQ's here many years ago. We're sitting (you & me) right on a fault line though.

In case you didn't know, your homeowner's insurance won't cover EQ's unless you specifically ask for that coverage. (I used to be an ins. agent.) It's inexpensive coverage so worth it for our area.

I live on the San Andreas fault line in So. Ca. Earthquake insurance is too expensive here for the average homeowner.

I have been in hurricanes in Rhode Island and many tornadoes in Illinois and will take our earthquakes over them. (unless I lived downtown LA)

I'll bet EQ insurance is really expensive there. It's really cheap here which kind of surprises me. I like to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

I lived in IL for awhile and there were many tornados. We've have 'em here in KY too. I agree, tornados are much scarier. I've seen massive trees snapped like toothpicks. It's freaky.

Hey kywildcat: They said on the news that Louisville had some building damage from it. It was rocking here this morning. I live near an airport in NE Indiana so I thought a jet was flying too low but it went on for about 20-30 secs. Dogs were howling and alot of things dancing on my walls and fans from ceiling were go around and not turned on. At 5:30 in the morning, I barely had my coffee going.

Are the boys REALLY considering keeping Sharon over Shiela?

Ryan won't win against either of them but he has a better miraculous chance with Shiela than Sharon. Sharon will beat Adam but Adam would beat Shiela final 2.

I don't understand why they are considering keeping Sharon. They can't be this stupid (but I have said this numerous times this year and they have proven they ARE this stupid).

Ryan is using Sharon to get rid of Adam. I don't think they are keeping Sharon but they lie every time they open their mouths so it is very confusing who they are aligned with voting out or keeping.

In my opinion Sharon will NOT have the votes in the jury. I would even hate to see her even in second place. She has done NOTHING.

If Josh, Chelsia or James voted someone other than Sharon if Sharon is in the Final 2, I'll eat my hat and post the video of it on Youtube.

Don't forget Natalie HATES the boys now. Don't forget no one wants to see Ryan win (a vote for Ryan is a vote for Jen!).

Usually it's two a'holes in the final 2. That's why an a'hole and unliked house guest usually wins.

If Sharon went, she'd be someone pretty much everyone in the house liked. So when people say "they don't usually vote for people they like", that's because there's almost no one in the final 2 likeable.

Last year Dick and Dani were disliked by most in the jury. The year before that Bookie and the broad were both disliked. The year before that It was two of the friendship which most of the people didn't like. The list goes on and on.

The only one I can see possibly beating Sharon is Adam.

I live in Missouri and we had an earthquake this am as well, not sure of the size, 5.4 ain't nothin to sneeze about as I lived in La and felt a 4.5 which was a pretty good shaker, I have felt smaller ones, but wow. 5.4?? I fell asleep and did not hear what time it happened, but obviously it was like not in our city but out somewhere around here. The last time a quake was around here was in the 1800's

I personally think he has a better chance of wining against Sharon, but I am hoping Sheila wins pov, yeah I know she never wins anything, but maybe she will? I will be laughing my ass off if she does,lolol, it is next hoh that is the bibby, so Ryan cannot play. I hope Sheila wins if she is there, or even Sharon or Adam, and deep down, i think Adam will take big She if he wins, they have gotten close even tho they fight and bicker,lol

Thanx CTK......I know, I started this this morning because I was getting board with reading nothing basically. But yea, I am in Indiana, 200+ miles NE from the epicenter and we were rockin pretty good here. My dogs were howling big time!

But anyway....back to BB. Just haven't found my groove with this season, I like someone and then they go Cybil or just turn into a full out jerk.....I think we would have way more to talk about if we were watching the JH.

Hey all, Mid Missouri here. That quake woke me up, my bed was a rockin'-n-rollin' and I thought my hubby was floppin' around. No such luck, he was sound asleep. I lived in northern CA during the 1989 quake, so I knew what it was. I got up and turned on the tv and radio, no word from them for almost 15 mins. I was beginning to think I imagined the whole thing. :cookoo:

Is the alliance with Sharon and Ryan real?

I wish I could go in and pinch hit for these people. I would be sliding into that base...forget about dirt on my hands if it meant that 500K was waiting for me at home plate.

Put me in coach!

At this rate the guineas are going to be F1&2

Maybe BB tried to show the "relationship" when they put them on TV in the DR???????

At this rate the guineas are going to be F1&2

Since they are a relationship they should be able to be nominated and voted out just like the other relationships.

when is Pov. sometime today or this eve??

Archived