Animals Are Not Couples

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Sharon was just throwing that out so Ryan would hopefully think Adam/Sheila must be the "relationship"......

she's still campaigning hard for Ryan to pull her down and put up Adam.

lame by bb

Actually, BB didn't lie....

It was just a trick question......

BB never said pre-exsisting couple.....

They said pre-exsisting relationship....(Not couple)

They covered themselves quit well....lol

who would think of animals

ok, now I'm really disappointed... and I think BB/Allison Grodner KNOWS it was a lame question... Because... I just listened to the 4/17 HouseCalls(Gretchen/Dick) and 4/18 HouseCalls(Bunky/Allison). Gretchen/Dick both agreed the question was lame. Then they stated that Allison would be on the next day and they would ask her to address it. The next day, Bunky is the host because Gretchen is ill, so he does the entire show with Allison. They took calls and she share some great information about BB... but guess what was never mentioned... the lame HOH question!!!!! Despite tons of calls the day prior, not one caller even brought it up... hmmmm... I'm thinking she did not want to address it and they screened the calls. oh well....

One thing that I found peculiar about the HOH comp that I haven't seen mentioned... unless I'm mistaken, each answer to the first 6 questions was 'fiction'. Then the final question was 'fact'. Just seemed interesting to me that it worked out that way...

Finally... questions I'd ask Allison if I'd been watching HouseCalls live and called in...

1. You answered a question about BB leading HGs or giving away info to HGs in the DR sessions, stating that BB never does that... why not show the DR sessions on the live feeds?

2. For that matter, who not show ALL the events in the BB house on the live feeds? (I've heard the excuse that BB blocks the feeds at times for the integrity of the game and I guess to build interest in the televised shows. I say that's crazy! The results of the competitions are revealed by the HGs anyway. The vast majority of live feed viewers that would watch the events would still watch the televised shows. Plus, the 'boring' time reading the rules/etc to the HGs would be a blessing for live feed watchers who have sat thru feeds of sleeping/boring HGs doing nothing!)

3. You mentioned the logistics of the show's fast pace requires the show to have the challenges/events planned out before the season even starts. Why not list the schedule of events online? This would do two things... build interest in the live feeds, as viewers would be anticipating events to take place. Help elliminate the cries of BB being rigged or being partial towards HGs and HOH/POVs being designed with the intention of a particular HG winning.

I am so done with Big Brother too. The powers that be are manipulating the game/reality show. First of all, someone at BB wants Ryan in the game. He should have been evicted along with Allison but the "alarm" went off just as the "couple" were walking out the door. Surprise, surprise, they evicted Allison over Ryan. But, this question about another relationship in the house, that was just by far the worst stunt they have pulled yet. Yeah, right the Guinea Pigs are a couple playing the game? C'mon! Julie Chen should talk to her husband and get someone fired and Sharon should sue.

Last year, it was the airplane banner, like some fan is going to pay to have a banner fly over the BB house? Give me a bloody break.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying, but i have to say there are crazed fans that would send a banner. We've even had threads here about what banners we would send. I believe the whole banner thing was real. Eric was America's player so i don't think BB wanted it to get out that he was a liar.

I watched the replay and BB is playing semantics to the nth degree. Julie asked if there was another pre-existing relationship in the house and made no mention of houseguests. Technically there is a pre-existing relationship since they're sisters - and that relationship is genetic unlike Sharon's and Ryan's previous relationships with their significant others. It tricked them all, but it royally screwed Sharon.

I don't see why it would confuse Sharon anymore than it would the other two. It was a dumb question and I would never have quessed it in a million years.

it cost her 500k

Archived