Thursday, April 17th

CeCiMom

BB will never confess who the "4th" pre-existing relationship is because then they'd have to answer for that bogus question. Therefore, we are stuck with these inane conversation about who know's who! I'm irritated! :lol:

Why is it Sheila always thinks one of the HG looks like a family member oe reminds her of one? I can't take a week of this talking I turned off my feeds and BBAD is just as bad, I wish BB would have done something else.

I think they should have stayed true to the final 4 then attack each other. Natalie was on the block she called Sharon out and told Sheila straight up that she was going up next week. So Ryan, Adam and the DR people screwed her over big time.

I want to see if Adam does not win POV will Ryan try to get him out since he's the big threat in the house.

Adam just dropped the n-word again.. that really annoys me.

This whole thing would have gone over better if they hadn't told us the guinea pigs where the couple. At least we could be in on the speculation. It's really irritating to watch them discuss it until they're blue in the face.

I agree because now we know who the couple is and having to listen to Sheila go on about it is hard to keep watching.

These HG are so boring and looking at each one I think the only real game player is Adam and maybe he should win, I just hate the fact he screwed Natalie over. I wish they could end the season and have no one win.

I agree because now we know who the couple is and having to listen to Sheila go on about it is hard to keep watching.

Shelia Sheila Sheila ~ Dew we blame Sheila for everything?

I am watching the feeds and it is Ryan and Adam that are obsessed with the other "relationship" in the house.

I'm only annoyed by Shiela because her mannerisms and way she speaks is grating, just like Natalie and Sharon.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever seen three more grating ways of speaking in my life.

At first I was thinking the couple could have been some knuckle childern that one of the guys left behind, but that would only fly on FOX.

If they tell them, which I dont think they will until after its over, we might get to see HOOPS come out. Because if I knew I got screwed on a question like that, the first thing I would do is cook the GPs and eat them. Then I would take a pool stick and start destroying the BB house until they dragged me out in a white jacket.

I'm only annoyed by Sheila because her mannerisms and way she speaks is grating, just like Natalie and Sharon.

Xal...........I got to agree and Sheila talks down to people with her "do you understand what I'm saying?, No, are you listening to what I'm saying?" No Sheila no one is as smart as you.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever seen three more grating ways of speaking in my life.

Got to agree here to, Sharon is the worst one then Sheila then Natalie.

Didn't they all say they F2 with someone who deserves to be there over someone they can beat? With voting Natalie out who is a strong player.

Out of the 4 HG left how many are deserve F2? (my opinion you're either physical, mental or both, if you're neither then you shouldn't play games and are a floater.)

I think James planned on blaming Chelsia when he saw her at the SH for his eviction. I think he likes making girls cry.

Unfortunately i had to work last night and when i was able to watch my DVR of the episode and then the BBAD i have a few thoughts:

Did anyone else think it was weird that noone on BBAD wanted to talk about how Awfull it was the way Natalie went out? I actually hated Natalie and i had to admit despite my dislike of almost everything about her....i felt bad about them not giving her a heads-up.

Did anyone else notice the moment when Natalie got up from the couch and the camera cuts to Sharon backing away from her like she was worried that Natalie was going to hit Her? LOL

I also have finally become a believer in the Producer conspiracy Theory......That was a LOOOOOOOONG Pause on that final question and that question was a really slippery one.

Lara

I also have finally become a believer in the Producer conspiracy Theory......That was a LOOOOOOOONG Pause on that final question and that question was a really slippery one.
...enter Oliver Stone. I totally agree. I did notice that pause. It was almost as if she was waiting for a cue. She definately seemed to be off kilter last night. Almost stumbling along without anything really to say. Was it that she had to actually ad-lib? Julie Chen seems like someone that without cue cards will stand there and say "uh....duh.....huh....duh...."

I think James planned on blaming Chelsia when he saw her at the SH for his eviction. I think he likes making girls cry.

I thought that segment looked entirely scripted. I couldn't believe he was saying that to her and it was a weak accusation/argument at best. I never heard James mention that he thought Chelsia's exit was the reason he lost before last night, and he had plenty of heads up time, knowing he was being evicted. Did anyone else hear him blame her before? I believe BB had him say that crap (after he had possibly mentioned it to staffers) just for good TV. She was over it in like ten seconds anyway. It appeared to be acting, imo.

I don't know if the James/Chelsia conversation was scripted, but it was tactless. That should have been a private moment. I don't care for Chelsia. I thought she was a spoiled brat (amongst all the other spoiled brats) but that didn't need to be said in front of the camera. After having some time to dwell on it, James was telling us why he was evicted, not her.

James had to make her feel as though she cost him the game because he is a big baby.

What is the comp for today? Anyone know?

With the picture Jem posted, it looks like they are going to do some sort of rollette ?sp luxury comp. The bar is set up with a wheel with prizes on it. With the board in the back I think they are going to have to match things that relate or like the game memory. Then spin the wheel and like the POV, slowest time goes first and then they can choose to spin or take someone's else's prize. Just my thought!!!!

Referring to Chelisa/James sequester footage ....

While I wasn't completely sold on how James called Chelsia out in the living room, I felt that the footage from the bedroom was the worst staged acting I have ever seen in my life. Like it was seriously a 3 second rebound before James is like " hey, why are you upset?" the entire thing was just awkward for me to watch, personally.

Archived