Final Pov, HoH Bb Schedule Of Events/evictions

leesestyle

I don't think there is any way that James would vote for Sharon. Now way!

Now if Ryan back stabs Sheila and Adam you don't know for sure who they would vote for. I tend to think Sheila would vote for Sharon.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the following:

Adam goes to F2 with any of them (Ryan, Sheila, Sharon), he wins.

Ryan only has a tiny chance against Sheila to win but I don't think that he'll win against any of them. I think that he realizes that he won't win the $500K so he'll give it to a "deserving person" if he wins final HoH.

Sharon needs to go to the end with Ryan to win. She might win over Sheila but doubtful.

Sheila needs to go to the end with Ryan to win. She would probably win over Sharon as well.

I think there's a strong possibility he will do that, Marty. I hope not but it I think Ryan thinks it would be a smart move. Ryan winning hoh and pov is going to show him as a strong player now to the jury. He's chances at beating any of them just got better, imo.

I'm watching the vids Jem posted now. Ryan really looks like a moron wearing those shorts with his underwear showing. Cracks me up. He always looks like he's trying to be one of the cool kids.

what does this mean, if ryan keeps the noms the same, then Adam votes, and who does he vote out, sharon??,I am confused, because I do not think Adam would keep sharon, and if he tooks sharon down, up goes adam and sharon keeps sheila per ryan, he does not want to be in final 2 with Adam, no matter what he has been in the bros or not, plz tell me what you all think will happen with Ryan having the pov, I am confused and have worked a lot the last few days and have not kept up.,lol

fatcat, seems like Ryan wants Adam to vote Sheila out. Sharon and Ryan are working together and Sharon is trying to convince Ryan to get rid of Adam this week. Confusing, isn't it??

very, in the end I do not think Adam will vote out Sheila, ya know, they have become close and I do not htink he wants that on his hands, I hope not, and I am not liking Sharon so much along with that snake Ryan, surely Adam is seeing the snake and self-serving person he is, let us hope, because I would like to see Adam win over Ryan. or Sheila over Shatron, of course it never ends up the way I want it to, so I am resigned to whatever happens, do not know if I can watch if Ryan and Sharon end up F2

ITA with you fatcat. I would hate it if Ryan and Sharon are F2. I am an Adam/Sheila fan.

I don't think Adam would vote out Sheila either so I'm afraid Ryan may take Sharon off the block and put up Adam.

Sheila does not deserve to be here the HOH she won was handed to her.

i might be the only one who sees it this way, but if someone has the verbal negotiating abilities (or straight up manipulation skills) to talk someone into giving away their HOH, especially this late in the game, (and even MORE ESPECIALLY to someone you admittedly aren't even in an alliance with!) knowing you were probably a slam-dunk to win it, that person (sheila) earned it, IMO! :) that IS a win... it's just a mental victory, not a physical one. if natalie was so weak, desperate to please, off her game, etc...that all sharon had to do is mention the word "Jesus" as in, "WWJD" and sheila throws in a few "boohoo, it's my birthday, all i want to see are pictures of my son" then sheila won that thing fair and square! :P if it was me, i would have told sheila, "as soon as you get to the sequester house, i'm sure bb will hook you up with all the pics you want so if you're needing that, you should probably go ahead and drop now cuz i'm not throwing my game away and quitting so you can have 6 photos and a letter... i'm strong as a bull and this hoh is MINE!" :animated_rotfl:

back to the subject... i'm going to be PISSED if they cut the feeds for 2-3 days!! :( i think i remember that a person is evicted over the weekend... either saturday or sunday and after a brief FOTH, the feeds DO come back.... sans a HG! i listened to julie carefully at the end of the last show and when i realized she didn't say "live" on tuesday's eviction show, that reminded me that there is an early eviction in the house which always catches the HG's off-guard. historically, if julie does not say "live," it isn't...

i will be completely SHOCKED if ryan has the kiwis to take sharon down and put adam up (as he promised sharon earlier today). we'll see! i don't really think ryan will come in first to any of the remaining HG's anyway, so i'm not sure it matters.

i hope BB pulls another twist and as the Final 2 walk out door Julie says the winner of BB9 Yogi & Boo(the GP's) it would be fitting since the the show was fixed.......t othe Guenieas this year, BB gave them the entire game in a bag! and 4 the Hg's who said "this is the best season ever" or Nat said "we blew BB8 out of the water!" and Ryan/Adam "were gonna be allstars" BB needs to let the Guniea Pigs win!!!!!!!!! and show the Guniea Pigs sitting in the "9 Gallon Tea Cup" to close the season

really think Ryan is going to take down Sharon and put up Adam and vote him out.

Sad but I think he is going to kick out his bro.

Never happen they will be in Vegas laughing :) both looking at strippers drinking .

This game is over.

They will put Shelia up .

then Sharon

Adam beats Ryan to win .

I would be thrilled if Adam beats Ryan, I just do not want to see Ryan and Sharon F2, and I hate Ryan so if Sharon won over him, I would have to jump for joy, even tho she does not deserve it,lol

IMO, Ryan has to decide which of his F2 partners (Adam and Sharon) he trusts the most to evict Sheila. Right? Otherwise, he's gonna lose one of his F2 alliances. How long has the F2 with Sharon been going on? The F2 with Adam goes way back, if I remember correctly, but I don't know how long with Sharon. Since Josh left or before?

There's no way Ryan will take Sharon down in order for her to have the vote. She's made it clear she wants to take Adam out. If Ryan were smart, that's exactly what he'd do, but for some reason he wants to keep Adam.

I think it's a toss up as to who would win in the F2 now. Ryan has proven himself as a competitor by winning this hoh and pov. You never know if they're gonna vote on gameplay or not though.

I'm not crazy about any of the F4 but I especially don't want to see Ryan win. Looks like he just might though. I was kind of pulling for Shiela but it looks like she will go this week. If Adam votes her out, he's a fool and will probably not go to the F2 unless he wins final hoh. I'll laugh if Ryan wins it and chooses Sharon over him.

Archived