Guinea Pig Chat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i hate rodents period

Fortunately, it's only one week a month...nothing's more embarassing than trying to inconspicuously check out at the register and having another guy looking at the itsy-bitsy box of Kotex you're trying to hide...and have you ever tried to fill one of those tiny hot water bottles? What a P.I.T.A.! :furious3:

I just hate it whenever they get PMS (Pre-Mousetral Syndrome)! Squeak then cry, squeak then cry...OMG, it's like you never know what's gonna set them off! I try to make myself scarce during that time...or, if it gets really bad, I just replace the cheese on the trap with some chocolate...SNAP!!!...sweet, merciful silence.

;)

CrabMan

crabman, u just made my day! :animated_rotfl:

Guest nerorowan

I don't know how many other people watched the show last season "Last Man Standing" that had athletes from around the world compete in different indigenous tribal competitions but they were down in South America and this tribe kept guinea pigs by the thousands in little herds. These tribes eat the little critters and they showed them killing the little fellers by twisting their necks. It was awful. Anyways, I thought I would share that bit of information about how guinea pigs are domesticated in their home country.

cute?! he's sleeping in his own poop! gross.

Guest nerorowan

I think guinea pigs are incredibly cute!! Not only that but they can be great little cuddlers. There is one at my work "Girl" and she loves to be held and have her ears rubbed.Adorable!!!!

I babysat Guinea pigs when my little girl was in preschool during winter break. One bit me!!! Needed to get tetnus shot. Still think they are cute though

Nilty: That is a Great Pic and it is a great idea for recycling PCs.

When I saw the BB House I figured that people who like Guniea Pigs and Hamasters (and had some extra $$$) would probably be able to come up with some cool ideas. But I also figure that the BB house design would be hard to clean - especially in those tubes going accross the ceiling.

But the computer case idea looks very slick - too small for Guinea pigs but great for people who want to keep other vermin.

still lame imho

They just showed something on BBAD in the Guinea Pig cage...it looked the dice (or at least one whatever that is called) showing the number 2.

Looks like our little Piglets Sisters may play into the HOH competition somehow...

Note for Nilty: I was wondering how they would clean out the computer case, so it makes sense as an April Fools joke. But I still think there are possibly other real uniqe cage designs out ther.

Archived