Bb Page Error

herkinerf

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was wondering if any of the people who post the BB9 Live Feed updates would be able to fix the main page? The addition of the picture of Evel Dick above the daily updates has thrown the page off-center, which makes the content/updates run off into the margin and aren't visible. I know it's not a huge deal (and I'm not paying for their work, so I have no right to complain), but it's been like that for a couple of days now (checked it on two computers) and thought someone should know. The URL I'm speaking of is: http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

Thanks for listening (and for the terrific updates...my house is a royal wreck because y'all do such a great job that I'm now thoroughly addicted)!

~Herk :animated_wave:

Now that the Evel Dick picture is gone, it's working fine. Thanks!! (Wow, that was QUICK! Now...if only the house guests could hear me yelling at them and act as quickly on what I think they should do on the show? ...ahhh, all would be right with the world, then!)

;-)

Archived