Sharon

CeCiMom

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...as they say every week.....Sharon HAS to actually WIN this week. If she can pull it out, i am back on her team to win. Otherwise she is just been along for the ride.

Lara

Looks like Sharon has a horse shoe up her behind. On the block so many times and never evicted and now she wins the luxury comp the day after nat is evicted!! Wow, this girl is lucky. I can see it now - she wins BB this season and pays off all Jacobs bills and they marry.....

You're right GingerSnaps, she did tell Josh she would pay off his bills. Josh and Jacob will be debt free.

There is still hope for Sharon. Hope in the form of the POV. Yay Sharon.... make it to the F3 with Sheila and kick Adam's ass to the curb!!

Let's see...

Door 1: Annoying voice that she was born with and can't really do much about... :down:

Door 2: unstoppable scratching of the balls and picking boogers. :bash:

I'll take Door #1 Bob.

OMG I just got home and Sheila is walking around in the back yard with Adam and she has that low cut Natalie blouse on and she purposely pushed her boobs together when she was talking to Adam.

Is this a new tactic?

There may be more but I know that Sharon and Ryan won a movie I think they saw last night in the back yard and they get to go to a premier after the show with Ashton Kirshner and Cameron Diaz (sp) .

Yep, and then in early May they get to go to the Red Carpet Event in Vegas and meet Kutcher and Diaz. That's what I heard anyways....

Archived