Sharon

CeCiMom

By the way brooklyngirl welcom to Morty's, good posts and I happen to agree with you,

BUT sadly I do not like Sharon any more than I like the rest of them, but so agree that floating is a way of playing, and by the fact that Ryan and Adam have been sooo disrespctful towards woman calling them bitches and broads and just sneering about them in general is disgusting, and Jen, Ryans girlfriend should be totally disgusted with her boyfriend as well, if it was me and I had been on the outside watching him on the tube and seeing him as others see him, I probably would not want to be with him any more, I hope she sees what a huge pig he is, and Adam the same, I could forgive some of his nasty antics for a while till he turned on Sheila she , nor Sharon deserve to be talked about behind their backs . Also where do they get off jumpin on the girls for supposedly talkin game, what???? f them, any one can talk game if they want, hello, who made them lord and masters of that house. I really have stopped watching them and do not plan on even watching the show tonight, too disgusted!!!!!!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sharon is a leech not floater

There is no way Ryan will win this game over Adam, Adam has not really pissed any one on the jury off,Ryan has played so many sides and they will all know that by the time it gets to the jury, Josh certainly can tell them that he had a F2 alliance with Ryan, I do not think Ryan has a chance in hell of winning against any one when it gets down to it, these people are crazy and different thtn any that have been in the BB house, I think if one of the girls get to the end they will win, and if Adam and Ryan go to the end Adam will win, Ryan is a pig, and all of them know it. I certaily does not matter that sharon was voted out in the early game, as a matter of fact to come back in and be able to stay in is not bad playin, even tho she flew under the radar, sheila has done the same and most of these idiots have tried their damndest not to get the dreaded "blood" on their hands, and that to me is such a waste of over playing, I cannot stand any of them at this point have not been watching and do not care, I will tho be throughly be sick to my stomach if Ryan wins BB9, please bring on BB10, and these people think they deserve to be all stars.?? paleeaassee, they have visions of grandure and it ain't happening, BB 10 will start ans BB 9 will be such a thing of the past, they sucked soooo bad!!!!!

yeah that too

WTH is the difference between a leech and a floater? She attached herself to the Brat Pack and let them do all the dirty work. After SHL and she was leftover, she's sat under the radar only known as the LEFTOVER from the Brat Pack. No game is her game. She's been a floating leech and friggin DULL to boot. Filled a space and that was it.

By the way brooklyngirl welcom to Morty's, good posts and I happen to agree with you,

BUT sadly I do not like Sharon any more than I like the rest of them, but so agree that floating is a way of playing, and by the fact that Ryan and Adam have been sooo disrespctful towards woman calling them bitches and broads and just sneering about them in general is disgusting, and Jen, Ryans girlfriend should be totally disgusted with her boyfriend as well, if it was me and I had been on the outside watching him on the tube and seeing him as others see him, I probably would not want to be with him any more, I hope she sees what a huge pig he is, and Adam the same, I could forgive some of his nasty antics for a while till he turned on Sheila she , nor Sharon deserve to be talked about behind their backs . Also where do they get off jumpin on the girls for supposedly talkin game, what???? f them, any one can talk game if they want, hello, who made them lord and masters of that house. I really have stopped watching them and do not plan on even watching the show tonight, too disgusted!!!!!!

Thank you FatCat......your great posts are the reason I stopped reading and decided to participate :animated_bouncy:

Now that I see how false the edit makes these people seem I have stopped watching except live show.

Sharon had her low cut blouse on today and is pushing her boobs together. She is giggling with the boys right now and helping them trash Sheila.

She is playing the boob card today.

She is giggling with the boys right now and helping them trash Sheila.

Serious? Wow, that makes her no better than Nat. I thought she had more class than that. :inquisitive:

Sharon had her low cut blouse on today and is pushing her boobs together

:jawdrop: I'm not a breast man, but it would take a lot more than Sharon has to produce a cleavage worth noting. Sharon needs to be evicted, it will be a crime if she wins BB.

Go Adam!

As I have said for the part couple of weeks (starting to sound like She-bot), it will be a crime if Sharon wins. She has done nothing but lay low and ride the "Jsmes Gangs" coattails. All Sheila has done is whisper in other peoples ears and has had no real strategy through-out the game. Sheila has not won a thing despite claims that she won the previous HOH. Adam and Ryan have won HoH's and POV's and have made moves that constitute some form of strategy. They might not be the best BB has put up recently but t least they have tried to play the game within their limited grasp of it. IMO Adam is the most deserving and hopefully he will pull through.

i wanna see too

i never seen someone chew their face

Evel Dicks blog confirms what I suspected was a trend a couple weeks ago...Sharon has broken the HG record of number of times on the block and she also survived an eviction. Adam and/or Sheila should be planting seeds with Ryan that her floating is a big threat to anyone's F2 strategy...she will have the votes against Ryan and very possibly Adam.

Sharon has been playing her game in a pretty uniqe way...she took an incredible risk when she suggested that she be put up in lieu of Josh but has survived (and thrived) to tell the tale (really boring tale the way Sharon tells it - but I digress).

Archived