Sheila

CeCiMom

I wanted to ask if anyone really thought Sheila would win 500,000 next to Adam...if Adam had won 3rd hoh comp and was able to take her?He seemed to believe she would?? I really don't believe anyone would have voted for her in the jury house. JMO Just wanted to see what people think...

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that both Ryan and Adam would have won if they were sitting next to Sheila, that could have been ryans 3rd mistake and ruined his winning the game for himself, and thanks MJCS, for the hugs, it means a lot to me from a mom that has a new baby boy at home.

Wah Wah Wah, no 500 grand for you...

HA HA HA x Infinity!!!!

LMAO!!!

What, no screenshots of Sheila with her crocodile tears?

Geesh, I thought Sheila's shocked face was as funny as Gnat's shocked face on her way out.

Why is it any different for Sheila to get the boot than the others? I think single moms who need a "life changing experience" should be home with their kids, not taking a 3 month vacation from "reality." Also, finding a real paying job may help too.

true, true. It just seemed to me houseguest were more annoyed by her than Adam. So I thought Adam would win over her.

yw fatcat :)

I did not expect or think Sheila would win 500 g's I guess I have such a dislike for Ryan that I just would rather have seen her get the 2nd place than him, which is what I think Ryan will end up with. I do no think Sheila played any kind of good game, with this season she just offended me less than anyone, and I could sort of feel her pain at times, that is just me tho.

I really wanted to see Adam and Sheila final two also. I thought it would guarantee Adam 500,000. With him and Ryan F2 I still believe he'll win but I have a little more doubt about it.

It's ALL LOVE Fatcat :smitten: ! I would never get on this show I don't care how much money they threw at me. I don't like the idea of being constantly watched 24/7. It's just like I was telling my best friend tonight I have had some major "Jerry Springer Moments" in my life, but I know better to go on that show. What I do know is if I ever get a call from from The Jerry Springer Show it's time for me to grab a bat and a brick and go looking for my man.

Goodbye to Sheila, her weekly crocidile tears (they're real when she gets nominated, not when someone else gets evicted), and her enormous sense of entitlement. She was really the Denise of Big Brother. Talk about having the feeling that you deserve it without ever actually doing anything. As a great mind once said "This isn't charity, it's not our fault your life sucks."

I was hoping to see Sheila and Adam at the end.

I didn't think Sheila would win the big money because I really don't think she played the game in a manner that rose to the level of the #1. Honestly, I didn't like her at the beginning and thought they would boot her earlier, but she grew on me...either that or the others just sunk so low. :P

I think she should be proud that she made it as far as she did (whether it was luck, strategy or being dragged along) because it seems usual in these games when someone is "different" from the group they are the first to go. Her age was the most apparent difference from the other house guests so really it was an accomplishment that they didn't send her packing early on.

I really cannot believe what I am hearing ryan and Adam talkin about on Bad, really disgusting, these guys really think they are something.

LMAO!!!

What, no screenshots of Sheila with her crocodile tears?

Geesh, I thought Sheila's shocked face was as funny as Gnat's shocked face on her way out.

Why is it any different for Sheila to get the boot than the others? I think single moms who need a "life changing experience" should be home with their kids, not taking a 3 month vacation from "reality." Also, finding a real paying job may help too.

I don't get how someone can leave their home for 3 months and cry that they need money so bad ... Who pays the bills while they are gone ... I can understand living with someone but if you live alone/are a single parent how in the world can you afford to be away for so long ...

Sheila said that her rent is like $1000 a month or so ...

I honestly don't think that Sheila is hurting for money in the way that she claims to be ... She may not be able to splurg but I do believe she is able to pay her bills on time ...

I do not in anyway feel sorry for Sheila ... She has shown that she is a very self centered person ...

I'm with you. If you're that desperate for money, you don't spend three months on a gamble like this; you can't afford the time away from work ... Everyone would like "a better life" for themselves and their children, but she how hard up are they?

Damn I never thought about that how the hell did she afford to go away for 3 months and pay all her bills? She doesn't get her BB money til after the show hmmmmm. Secret stash, and not the kind you smoke either!

Sheila said earlier in the season that her son's Godfather was the blonde asshole kid from Karate Kid. He is still in the movie business, so I'd bet that he or some of her other showbiz pals would cover her until her stipend comes through.

I wonder if Sheila will get an endorsement deal with Tylenol for Tylenol PM?

lol FRO! No chit what was up with that ? My ex Mother in Law was addicted to Motrin PM's I believe that was the one, my ex would have to give her money without me knowing. I've taken Tylenol PM and they do nothing to me, so I wonder what's so good about em?

I wish you the best in life Sheila. I enjoyed having you on the show. You made me laugh and I enjoyed your sense of humor. You were the most normal person and the one with the most heart.

I hope you and your son have a good life and good things happen for you.

know that!

I wish you the best in life Sheila. I enjoyed having you on the show. You made me laugh and I enjoyed your sense of humor. You were the most normal person and the one with the most heart.

I hope you and your son have a good life and good things happen for you.

know that!

Me too, I'm wishing her all the best & I'm thinking she'll be just fine. :cheers:

Thank god she's gone! "Crying" the entire time talking to Julie Chen yet not one tear fell or even welled up in her eyes. She looked like a complete fool. I think CBS may have learned their lesson with the Denise fiasco. She was not truthful about her situation and pissed everyone off. I doubt they'd take a chance again. Sorry Sheila.

can you explain denise fiasco?

Think she's referring to Survivor's Denise.. CBS gave her money or something because she said she lost her lunch lady job for being on the show.. they basically felt sorry for her and her story ended up being a lie.

thanks

Archived