Sheila

CeCiMom

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a great turn of events that I've come back online to discover. It's been a horribly crappy day for me (in short- a friend of mine passed away today unexpectedly, 33 years old), and I was pretty bummed about the way things were playing out in BB9 land, and now I am all smiles to read that Sheila's still in the game! Whoo oooo!!!!

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about your friend.....2jks

It made my day too to read the Sheila is still in the house!

:pixiedust:

and the feeds are back, yes!!!! my internet has been out, just came back on, gots to read up, all that is showinf on BAD is sheila sleeping,lol, sorry about your friend 2jks

Oh wow, 2jks, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. What's really weird is that a co-worker died yesterday from a massive heart attack. (50 years old and no previous heart problems.) We were all shocked - still are.

Anyway, I was about ready to climb thru my puter screen and tell Adam to shut the @^%$# up after he got Ryan to shake and hug on voting out Sharon. Thought he was gonna let his mouth running make Ryan have 2nd thoughts about the switch up.

Also, I wish we could get CBS and Grodner to understand that the true BB fans get and watch all of the BB stuff we can individually afford. We get the feeds, Showtime, read the message boards and STILL watch the CBS episodes even when we already know the outcome. They could still keep the Diary Room sessions secret but I'm sure the reason they won't do it is because then they would lose some of their ability to creatively edit the programming however they want to.

Anyway, I'm glad they switched it up last night and kept Sheila. Can't wait to see Sharon's face cause she seemed to be feeling pretty secure.

she owe adam a bj

yes :lol:

Well, I'd love to see Sheila win the next comp. I won't hold my breath though. It would be great if Adam would throw it to her, knowing she'd take him to F2 and he wouldn't be the one having to make a decision, which will anger one of them. Some of these comps just can't be thrown though. Adam has it made right now. He's definitely in F2 if Ryan or Sheila wins.

I don't think Shelia deserves to be in the Final 2, as she has been given everything in this game. James and Ryan used the POV's to save her. Natalie handed her the HoH. Adam fireman carried her through the rest. And the entire time she bitched and moaned about how hard it was.

As much as I dislike Ryan and Adam, I think they deserve to be in the finals.

adam threw the first part of last nites comp to Ryan, he promised he would if Ryan agreed to get rid of Sharon, so Ryan did not go for it, or win the first part of thie comp on his own, they are all disgusting, I like Sheila one hell of a lot better than that scum bag of a ryan so Sheila complained a little bit?? from what I understand that house is a lot more crappy to be in 24/7 than we could imagine, so she complained, so what, she did not act like trash strip teasing, she did not give out any kind of jobs, she did not thow Adam under the bus, like she said she would not, yeah, she's been pretty damn loyal, so why Adam would give the first part of the comp to that idiot Ryan is beyond me. I also think the word deserving is highly overated and overused, none of these people deserve a thing when all they have done is shack up, act like ass h*les, lie unecessarily, the guys talk about women like they are scum, yeah they deserve soooo much, ferk em, I wish Sheila would have played more for herself and that Baller would acually grow some balls.

I agree with Fatcat! I complain at times, a lot of the time actually, and I'm not in a house with people that I hate.. but I do take a bus every day with people that i cannot stand so I can totally sympathize with sheila a bit. Every women has a right to complain if they want... that's my opinion. GO SHEILA!!!

yes what is a little whining and complaining ?? I think Sheila has been rather quiet in comparison to say Chelskanka, Natalie, Jen, between the strip teases, BJ's, and lactating non pregnant breasts, I would say Sheila is rather boring. And having to listen and watch that piggy Ryan eat and smack all the time while he calles out the F word every oher time along with Bitch, is enough to send me over the edge, Ryan walks around there like a pompas ass who thinks he has this wrapped (he prolly does) and Adam is his little lacky who follows him around begging to please him, why is what I want to know, since when in the game of BB does I really matter if you piss someone off or not

Another 40-something raging bitch here saying

GO SHEILA!!!!!!

KNOW THAT!!!!

I'm just saying....

:balloon::hurray::party_smilie::balloon3::hurray::party_smilie::balloon2::party_smilie::balloon2::hurray:

On a side note - thanks for the condolences on my friend's passing yesterday. Total shocker. Still can't believe it, but makes me realize that life is too short and to take nothing for granted, kwim?

So sorry about your friend. My sympathy to you.

As for Sheila, she has handled her time in the house with dignity and good humor. Took all the pranking a lot better than I would have. Made all the young girls look foolish and tried to give all of them good advice.

she did not thow Adam under the bus

yes she did fatcat

when james was hoh she ran up to him and said adam was one of votes not to bring him back

Three weeks ago, I would've said that Sheila couldn't win against anyone. However, Adam is getting to cocky and Ryan is making some stupid gameplay moves and burning bridges left and right. I hate to say it - at this point, I'm rooting for Sheila.

( shivers )

I think, however, it would be VERY stupid of Sheila to take Adam to the F2. The same w/ Ryan. It would be more interesting to see Sheila and Ryan duke it out. But if either wins HOH, do they have the cajones to pull off booting Adam out?

And does anyone know if Sheila still believes that she might win extra $$$ if her and Adam take it to the end (couples)???

No, I believe Adam will win hands down if in the F2. He's really set himself up well w/ the jury. I think, though, he's getting too cocky, so I hate that. He'll probably throw the 2nd HOH comp because he figures that Ryan will take him and he figures if Sheila wins, Sheila will take him. If one of them turns the tables on him, they will earn my respect.

Archived