Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ryan

• Please log in to reply
360 replies to this topic

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
final three guranteed

allison grodner this hoh comp was pure bs with this lame answers

how hell do we even know if guinea pigs are related

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
BS BB BS!

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
bs hoh comp

bb has hit a new low

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I knew it would be a lame comp - that's why I called Ryan to win. lol

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
you got that right

JBunny

JBunny

• Pip
  • 203 posts
Called Ryan to win and now I am calling him F2!

MikeInOrlando

MikeInOrlando

• Pip
  • 349 posts
I agree. It made me suspecous (sp?). I remember Ryan was set to evict Sharon before going to DR. After DR, he changed his mind. WTF? Does BB gave him answers?

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Biggest BS question of all time BB, imo. GP's can't have a relationship like Jen/Ryan or Sharon/Jacob. Come on people we can't even get people to consider Steve and Steve a relationship... but, BB is going to call 2 rats one? Whatevvvvveeer!!! rolleyes.gif

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
what finale brings most rating suspense ryan versus sheila

bb will fix it so both are final two

MrsFroman

MrsFroman

• LFU
  • 1,431 posts
uvp - If that happens, I will quit BB.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
it will happen lol

Cocoabutta98

Cocoabutta98

• Pip
  • 557 posts
Ryan was stupid for not keeping Nat and letting DR influence him ... Nat was Ryans only shot at $500K and I think he would have won over Nat b/c Sheila + Team Pink would vote for Ry to win over Nat in the end and thats his 4 votes ...

Ryan can't win against none of them now ...

merryteri5

merryteri5

• Pip
  • 80 posts
Ryan is a jerk.......LOOSER!...dump him jen.........

I hope there is a double eviction and he's outta there....
they just handed Sharon.... FLOATER/LIAR a $500.000....win!!!!!!!!!

Lakeshow09

Lakeshow09

• Pip
  • 644 posts
Who started calling him "Rye-bread"???

Weazlegirl

Weazlegirl

• Pip
  • 237 posts
I think Ryan doesn't have a chance in hell to win now.

Here's why:

Ryan v. Sharon: Natalie finds out that Adam voted to keep Natalie, Ryan voted to evict her. She's already said she's going to be po'ed at anyone who votes her out. If Ryan were smart, HE would've voted to evict Sharon and let Adam take the fall for it. Smart move for Adam. He may get Adam's vote (depending if in this scenario, how Adam leaves the house - by eviction by Ryan, Sharon or Sheila), he might have even Matt's vote.

Ryan v. Adam: Adam has made NO enemies in the house - he's the only one who gave James a chance, plus "keeping true" to his promise to keep Natalie. He's let everyone go out of the house on a good note w/ him.

Ryan v. Sheila: Sheila has a couple of things going for her with the jury. Will the single mother card work? Maybe, maybe not. Sheila has been on the outs of TC, so managed to have some relationship, although rocky at times, with all the HG's. She didn't totally seclude herself away from Sharon, James, Josh and Chelsia. Sheila's biggest selling point: She's not Ryan.

Cocoabutta98

Cocoabutta98

• Pip
  • 557 posts
Exactly Weazlegirl ... Ryan just ruined his only chance at $500k ... What a dumb@ss ...

He could have totally set Adam up and voted to evict Sharon ...

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Ryan... Your lucky you have a beauty like Jen... spend all your money on her. Heck you dont even deserve to win it, BB gives it to you.

GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

• Pip
  • 18,329 posts
I was sorta shocked that Ryan was the one to vote Gnat out. I thought it would be Adam. I mean was it planned between the two of them to vote that way? And when Gnat was on her way out it did look like Adam secretly said something to her, so my guess is that Ryan will lose Gnat's vote and possibly Matt's vote from the jury.

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,220 posts
Ryan came thiiis close to losing HoH tonight. I don't know why they thought that Sharon wasn't a threat. Obviously she's been studying. I think Ryan guessed on the relationship question b/c the last couple of questions before had been fiction and he was thinking it was about time for a fact answer (at least that's what I was thinking). He should have kept Nat and gotten Sharon out.

And that dumbass Sheila..."the relationship is in the jury house". Wasn't she listening to the question. The question said "still inside the BB house". I can't wait to see her go.

Ryan's my teddy bear, but he's a stupid teddy bear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users