Ryan

CeCiMom

i dont dislike ryan

but i know he willnt win in the end for a fact

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate his disrespect for woman and his wanna be gangster persona.

I do think he has outplayed many people and gotten away with his secret alliances.

Just can't stomach the guy though.

Ryan is not the sharpest tool in shed but he is a TOOL. Yet, the tool does work the game...

Good Example: Ryan is angry at Adam about trust and what Ryan saw Adam say to Natlie. Yet, Ryan's goodbye to Natalie very clearly showed Ryan telling Nat that he threw her the vote.

One of my brothers plays chess and was telling me how aggessive and manly the game is but I kind of laughed it off...I am beleiving it more true. Wondering if Ryan and Adam have been scoping each others gameplay out through chess and there is a lot of unsaid gameplay going on with the two of them.

I bet these two neaderthals really miss the good ole cave days and "draggin woman around by hair".

lol

I think that Ryan will take Sharon instead of Adam at the end. I think it would be to put up Adam now and have Sharon vote him out. (with Ryan telling Adam he told Sharon to vote out Sheila)

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.....

Ryan is a fat lazy slob who talks out of his ass, if he and Adam were in the BB house with any other group than the ones they were with they would be soooooo gone, neither one of the are the sharpest tool in the shed, I totally dissagree with the statement that all guys talk the way they do and they do it to impress their peers, some act that way and do it to impress, but that does not make it the norm. I think there are huge differences between the banter of ED and this constant degrading of women that Adam and Ryan do, I think Ryan has a serious problem of how he views the female gender, and Adam is just a follower, no spine.

I think that Ryan has been very lucky, right place at the right time, but I sure do not see him as deserving to be where he is or that he has done a damn thing right, I think he is just WRONG as a person and who I think him to be. I cannot stand him, I think the whole seasson and BB house has been disgusting, and I have not even watched much of it lately, I do come here to catch up and to post with my friends, but I will be sooo happy when this whole joke of a show is over!!!!!! I could be a little more forgiving if we were back in some other time and had not evolved , it is 2008, we are certainly going backward if people think it is normal for men to call women bitces and hos, to treat them as if they are just walking hormones, and not really deserving of the space they take up and the air they breathe, that is how I feel when I see and hear Ryan going on and on on a daily basis, he degragation of women is like eating to him, sloppy and plenty of it, disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx Marty and we are not the only women who feel that way, if I thought for one minute my 2 grown sons were constantly calling bitches and ho's I would beat them bloody, oh and they know it, make no mistake, and thiers sisters??? look out,lol

Okay, who was the idiot that told Ryan it was okay to wear tighty whities when you wear your pants around your butt?? The fashion trend is to wear over-sized boxers (preferrably plaid) with your over-sized pants. I know because I've sure seen enough of this "fashion trend" to last me a lifetime!

He's such an idiot slimeball. Wannabe gangsta...yeah right.

If Ryan was smart he would keep Sheilia the only one he has a shot against is Sheilia for f2. And for all of you complaining about the boys, they are just being boys and joking around calling the girls bitches. Boys always stick for their bros and girls always stick up for their girls.

GO BALLER AND RYAN

Just because Ryan ACTS one way around certain people doesn't mean that is who he really is. Gee, sound familiar with a certain house guest everyone loved last year yet looked past the HORRIBLE way he treated people and acted?

Really, if you loved Dick last year, Ryan is not nearly as bad as him so I'm not sure where all the dislike comes from.

Funny how that works eh...

I.I.B!!

well there are better ways to show your brotherhood and sisterhood than to talk in a degrading manner about either sex, I do not buy that that is just joking around and if it is then there are some serious problems in our society and what we say is ok

I think Ryan is the one who really is disrespectful, and Adam is spineless, and follows the program, and they do feed off each other, hard to watch, so much so that I have not been watching, at all, all I know is what I catch up on here,lol

And for all of you complaining about the boys, they are just being boys and joking around calling the girls bitches. Boys always stick for their bros and girls always stick up for their girls.

Sorry but I am a Secretary in Public Works and I have about 80 guys that work in my department. I hear them talking all the time and I hear them when they don't know I do. They never act like gangsters and never talk that way about women. They always show a lot of respect for women. They do throw out the F word a lot but not any of the gangster stuff. They are mostly in their 20's and 30's too.

just sayin

Boys always stick for their bros and girls always stick up for their girls.

You don't know the women I know...lol

also for me Marty, I work in a business where there are plenty of times and oppertunities for the guys to talk all like that, but there is really only 1 guy where I work that kinda acts that way, and I have noticed in the last 2 years he has really cleaned up his act, I even told him how much I appericated his growth. I think it is insecurity that causes that kind of bravado, I will not tolerate it if I hear it going on, and I am not all uptight as a person, I just do not think it is fun, funny or necessary to get your point accross

Archived