Ryan

CeCiMom

I agree with you Sashaa! Ryan is a mean boy and actually gets thrills out of hurting people. Adam may have some very gross habits and say some inappropriate things sometimes but he's got a good heart and cares about people's feelings.

Ryan is an Oooompa Looompa who breathes heavy, eats with little to no manners, wears his pants to low down on his butt, and drops the F bomb every other word.

Put Ryan's pix up to the Chuckie Doll's pix (or GingerSnaps avatar) you will see a great resemblance...also, put Jen's pix up to the Chuckie doll...Ryan and Jen were made for each other.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<_< Hmmm...I really do not want any in the final four to win, I hate them all equally. I wish CBS would call it a wash at send them home with what each of them has added to this season of BB, which is NOTHING. I kind of hate that Ryan is such an racist punk a#$ B*&$%, because I think he is kinda hot lol (I know I am probably the only African American woman that would admit such a thing lol). As for Adam, I cannot cheer for this idiot for so many reasons, but the first on my list is I am the mother of a special needs child, enough said. Shelia is just a flippin' nut case, that thinks she single handedly brought them all down, and because she did so she deserves to win. Oh and how can I forget she is a single mom so she automatically gets to win. On a side note with Shelia, has anyone thought about the fact that Shelia's son is 16 and he is pretty much old enough to work a part time job and he is two years away from "legally" being an adult? So technically if any of them had half a brain the could come up with this as a good rebuttal for her "single mom" rant she loves to do. Lastly Sharon, all I have to say is WHY IS THIS HEFFA ON THIS SHOW!?

brooklyngirl, thanks for your post, I do not believe most any ones husband son brother or father would talk the way Ryan and Adam have , it is their most disgusting trait, and how Jen could encourage, or be a part of it by being with her scum bag boy friend is beyond me, I have gotton so sick of this season of BB, I have not even really been watching, Marty, you are so right when you say the show doesn't show any of the real stuff that is going on, like them constantly calling bitches and ho's, I doubt I will even watch who wins. I buzzzed right thru it (the show) tonight, and Sharon was too much for me to stand as well, it sucks, of course I will always come here to leave a comment or 2, later, I am off to watch the Tudors, best show on telly,lolol, oh and PhoneActress, right on about that Heffa Sharon,soooo true!!!!!

I didn't find him unattractive at all at the beginning of the season. Now though. bleeeeech. His actions and attitude have grossed me out. I'd have to wear a bag over my head in case his fell off.

Adam's worse though. The guy obviously thinks gold is deep within his nostrils and he seems to be really worried that his penis is going to run away from home.

wish granted lol

I liked Ryan a little at the beginning of the season.....but as time has gone on I stopped liking him. After reading some of the feed updates both Ryan and Adam make me sick. I'm not a Sharon fan but I'll have to root for her over those two a$$-hole$. jmho

:pixiedust:

I just watched last nights show on TV this morning (watched podcast last night). I can't believe how different they portray certain people on the show. They do not show the real Ryan at all. They show this nice guy that we don't see on the feeds or BBAD. If I was just watching CBS I would have a whole different perspective of Ryan and the show.

just sayin

Almost every single guy I have ever known or met around Ryan's age acts that way when he's with his other male friends. Ryan isn't unique. Also, don't say "the guys I know don't act like that" because you wouldn't know when he's with his male friends how he acts.

Men love to act like tough guys, especially around their other male friends, and while Adam is a bit large, he's also buff and seems like the "tough guy" type.

Just because Ryan ACTS one way around certain people doesn't mean that is who he really is. Gee, sound familiar with a certain house guest everyone loved last year yet looked past the HORRIBLE way he treated people and acted?

Really, if you loved Dick last year, Ryan is not nearly as bad as him so I'm not sure where all the dislike comes from.

I didn't find him unattractive at all at the beginning of the season. Now though. bleeeeech. His actions and attitude have grossed me out. I'd have to wear a bag over my head in case his fell off.

:animated_bouncy: My thoughts exactly!!!!!

Xal. you are dead on about your comment about the way guys act when they are just with the guys. I am a firefighter and guys act completely different around each other than they do around their spouses, girlfriends or someone they think is important to them. Ladies you would be surprised (or maybe not), how your significant other acts when he is with his guy friends. :outfitted_pirate:

woman act same around their female friends

I can never figure out why someone like Ryan is so disliked by people on the boards and why they believe he can never win.

If we look at gameplay, Ryan is a pro. He outed himself at the beginning to being in a relationship with Jen, who was hated by everyone in the house almost immediately. He survived that. Then his game partner Allison became the most hated woman in the house. Because of the twist, he survived that. When James came back into the house, his main purpose was getting rid of Ryan. Well, Ryan survived that also. Hate him if you wish, but the guy is doing something right.

Archived