Ryan

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still wondering about the luxery he won with Sharon to go to the Red Carpet event for the movie premier? :animated_rotfl:

And do they have any say in Jen being there too?

On the front page of Morty's there is a comment about salary being deducted but maybe that's just for the $500K winner.

Each guest is paid a week salary of $750 a week. If a HG wins, their salary is deducted from the prize money.

Well, Ryan did pretty well then, $50K 2nd Prize, $10K for prize, $10K salary, and $10-$15K luxury prize. That ain't too shabby

This is true, but a while back they changed it to include the second place winner too... So everyone that went to the jury house got the stipend for the whole time the show was on, but the last two left in the house only got what they won in comps and the prize money, not the stipend... I hope this helps... And no James won't have to forfeit his stipend I don't think, but could be wrong on that one, since this is the first time they've done that...

I feel most of the former HG's check out Morty's. I remember dick and daniele talking about it.

If she did post here, we wouldn't really know.

I'm not so sure she wouldn't have told someone... I know of some past houseguest that were posting on here... I can't say who they are, but they were posting, I haven't seen them post in a long time though...

well if Jen was here reading about her man she was reading some crappy stuff, I know I sure spewed some hate on him, still cannot stand him, I hope she did read what people really think of Ryan, he is such a piggy too.

by the way Yana, love your avitar, it is really cute.

Archived