Ryan

CeCiMom

I'm actually fine with anyone winning except Sharon. This is the first season when I've been satisfied with who is at the end for the most part.. with that being said I'm sure Sharon will now win the POV and the game lol

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I agree.. I dont think the majority would vote for her.. even with strong alliances things seem to change once in the jury house and they don't always just vote for people becuase they were in that persons alliance... The only definite votes I'd give her is Chelsia and Josh.. Josh because there's a chance he can benefit from Sharon winning the money and Chelsia because she is far too bitter and immature to vote for someone for reasons other than personal.

Did anyone notice the goodbye messages that Ryan and Adam left Nat?

IMO they made it seem like they voted opposite of what they actually did...

And if so, was it Ryan's idea right before the vote to switch it up, after they'd already recorded DR Goodbye's so he would come out looking good to Nat?

Just a thought that's been bugging me.

Throughout all the conversations last week I thought Ryan was setting up both Adam and Sheila to take the fall for Natalie's eviction. Him told Nat that Adam was going to vote her out when he knew full well Adam was going to vote to keep her. He told Adam they should both vote to keep their girl and had Natalie campaign hard. This way he orchestrated the 1-1 vote.

He knew that Sheila would break a tie and send Natalie packing after Sheila told Nat she'd keep her in the event of a tie. Sheila would then be blamed by Nat (along with Adam) for the TC betrayal.

Ryan rode em hard and put em away wet last week. I don't like him but I'll call his gameplay last week masterful if he wins the whole thing.

Ryan is soooo dicusto, I cannot stomach him, even tho the boys pissed me off the other night with Sheila I still like Adam, but not Ryan, and he has and was working harder than Natalie to set it up in his favor, and I hope it bites him right in his fat ass,lol

Noooooooooooooooooo don't say that Sara5229! That would be horrible. I have to think the Jury majority will not vote for her.

Can you think of a better reason for Ryan to take Sharon to the end with him? She is his only hope to win the big prize. He will not win with either Adam or Sheila. He may just have earned the right to win the whole thing by this play. We'll see who wins POV though. Ought to be interesting.

Did anyone notice the goodbye messages that Ryan and Adam left Nat?

IMO they made it seem like they voted opposite of what they actually did...

And if so, was it Ryan's idea right before the vote to switch it up, after they'd already recorded DR Goodbye's so he would come out looking good to Nat?

I said this same thing to my husband when watching this during the show. Had I not seen who really voted for who I would have thought Ryan voted to keep Natalie and Adam keeping Sharon the way their messages played out.

I don't want Ryan to win, but I have to say there isn't too much offensive about him. There isn't much outstandingly likable either. He's what I call a "Medium" or "Blah" person. Not fat, not skinny; not ugly, not beautiful; not too smart, not too dumb; not too happy, not depressed. his hair even says it - not too dark, not too light; not too tall, not too short. He's just medium or blah.

We always knew Ryan was throwing competitions. He is practically a lock for winning the final HOH best out of three competitions. He really does need to pull Sharon off the block. I'd get rid of Adam first. Sheila really doesn't win much and Adam is a lot smarter than Sharon (even though he acts like a buffoon).

I honestly think that the GP question just may have clinched Ryan and Sharon's secret alliance. Sheila and Adam really do seem to be the obvious "couple" still in the house. Even though we know its the GP's, Ryan and Sharon don't.

Ryan and Adam are saying the Bitch Sheila has to go for lying about the relationship. They are guessing now it is James and Sheila that have a relationship.

Adam is throwing her under the bus big time.

I guess it is a game.....

Lets face it... Ryan would be flat out STUPID to keep Adam. He can beat Sheila in F3... he can beat Sharon in F3. He may not be able to beat Adam in F3. Not only that but Sheila would just cry and cry to Adam and then he'd keep her.

Ranjake, I would imagine that Jen is yelling at the feeds to Ryan telling him to keep Sheila instead of Sharon. I have a hunch that Sharon is going to pull out the stops with the next competition and win. I'm not convinced that her back was really sore in the glass box competition.

Ryan needs to do like ED and Danielle did - figure out the next steps carefully, such as who will get votes.

The only way to break up the final couple is to take Sharon off the block.

... or remove one of the guinea pigs :lol: (you know, the 'real' relationship that's left in the house)

Ryan and Adam are saying the Bitch Sheila has to go for lying about the relationship. They are guessing now it is James and Sheila that have a relationship.

Adam is throwing her under the bus big time.

I guess it is a game.....

I knew that stupid GP question would cost someone their game.

lol @ ryan winning all the comps now

I don't think Ryan has a chance to win the grand prize no matter who he goes with and he possibly knows this too, but he didn't trust Gnat in the end and my guess is he doesn't trust Adam or Sheila either due to their closeness, So my end guess is he'll want to take Sharon with him---it's safer.

Who knows, if it's him and Adam he could get Matt, Joshuah, Natalie, and Sharon. The Big She might be upset at Adam if he evicts her as well. And Chelsia did say Adam had "no backbone". It's too hard to guess who will beat who in the end.

he just want 50 k imho

Archived