Adam

CeCiMom

it was 6-1 adam the only vote Ryan got was Josh, cracked me up,lololol

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the Ivette assessment and the worst thing Ivette EVERY did was that exit goodbye to Rachel. She would have Howie and Rachel's votes had she not done that and maybe won because Janelle voted for her and so did her partner

About the Ivette/Ryan comparison, I know Ivette thought she was doing the right thing, after having spoken with her, Beau (LOL Jem glad to know I'm not the only one that does it), and James, but I'm not so sure Ryan can say that... I haven't said too much on here this season and you most likely won't see me saying much again, because I have learned that that house does strange things to people and it's best to hold back until you can speak to them before making judgements... I'm not saying Ryan didn't do what he thought was best, I'm just trying to say I will reserve judgement...

Boy I was wrong on this one. I must have not been paying attention enough this season. I didn't think that Adam had done much to impress anyone enough to win. I did like him and glad he won. Shelia really tore him up/down the first two weeks. Hate him as if he was the devil himself.

i wasnt wrong

it went 6-1 as i predicted

They talk alot of crap before the actual voting...killing air time.

But, the votes couldn't go any other way, as far as I could see.

Joshuah is the most bitter HG in BB history. He really thought he was the only one with an alliance with Ryan and Ryan was true to him.

Joshuah and Chelsia's cattiness was appalling. Two sour grapes in one bowl!!!

imho ginger sheila was worst in my eye

with her entitlement

Absolutely. She thought she had the game wrapped up with Adam protecting her too.

There may be some entitlement on other hg part, but I just think they are nasty evil people and money won't cure that.

I say the best no matter what others think is the one who wins the game, though I may not like the tactics...but someone has to win.

I thought James acted appropriately throughout the show and though I don't like him personally, he's got more sense about the game than the others will ever have.

yep he did turn out being pleasant

but something in my little head tells me bb guys buzz in his ears he is a fan fav to some so play nice

his stank gf didnt get memo

Congrats to A-Baller! I thought Ryan played the better game personally but I think Adam was a deserving winner also. He did a lot of good strategically moves in this game in my opinion. If the other side ever got HOH, it would have been Ryan and Natalie targetted... not him. He did a good job of maintaining that and not pissing anyone off during the game.

Sheila is ridiculous. She didn't carry Adam AT ALL. She was lucky just to make the final three and the fact that she feels entitled to winning is ridiculous.

...got me Cocoa...but I'm not a Shelia apologist. I know she almiost got them evicted early in the game. She convinced Ryan to target James and not Matt, which setup the Us/ Them battle. That may have helped Adam...

She was lucky just to make the final three and the fact that she feels entitled to winning is ridiculous.

That was the icing on the cake for her. She thought by making final 3 that Adam was a shoo-in for comp winner and would take her. Honestly, I'm not sure who Adam would have taken in the end had he won, but I do think his best shot would have been with Ryan.

Francis, Was Ryan going to target Matt? I know Matt wanted Ryan to target Josh but Ryan didn't want to do that b/c of the alliance ...

Also Sheila told Ryan that Natalie was the one that started the James battle, however the way I saw it is that Ryan started it with backdooring James, James came back and put Ryan and Sheila on the block then backdoored Matt and told Ryan he was still going to serve him vengance on a silver platter ...

But I still don't get how Sheila can take credit for supposedly protecting/helping Adam in the game ... The only thing she was for him was a vote and most people had atleast a vote in the house so I don't get what she is talking about...

Ryan is a disgusting human being, a poor excuse of a man, and someone I would not care to know from here on out

Josh? , can you believe that one?? well I guess because they had an allience at one time too, but Josh hated Adam,lol and Josh is really the most bitter of all of them too,lol

I went out of town for 3 birthday parties.....I didn't watch the finale....I take it Adam won? I didn't care for any of this season, so could care less who won.....I don't think any of them deserved to win. Yucky season! jmho

:pixiedust:

But I still don't get how Sheila can take credit for supposedly protecting/helping Adam in the game

In Shelia's little mind, everything she did was for Adam's safety. But like I said, I don't understand Shelia's reasoning. Maybe she will provide a flow chart in her new book.

Archived