Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooooo, the Big Baller just got busted. What an idiot. I guess the 1/2 mil wasen't enough for ya.

Oh well, Richard Hatch out, Adam Jasinski in.

Dude was selling large quanities of oxycontin (mispell), in the thousands al.ong the east coast

I wonder if Rush Limbaugh was a regular customer !! :shocking:

I'm not sure if this provides any additional information than the Boston newspaper article but thought I would add it just in case. What a waste of prize money!

TV_Paige

'Big Brother' Winner Loses In Drug Bust

Adam Jasinski, a television reality contestant who connived his way through a house of hidden cameras to win the $500,000 grand prize last year on CBS' "Big Brother" has been busted at a North Reading strip mall for dealing oxycodone -- done in by a government witness secretly recording their rendezvous.

Allegedly fancying himself some sort of drug kingpin, Jasinski, 31, of Delray Beach, Florida, told U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent Todd Prough that for the past several months he had used the half-million dollars to bankroll "obtaining thousands of pills of oxycodone."

Jasinski then resold the oxycodone "to customers all along the East Coast," according to an affidavit Prough filed yesterday in U.S. District Court in Boston. Oxycodone is an ingredient in OxyContin as well as other medications.

Arrested Saturday, Jasinski is in custody pending a detention hearing Thursday afternoon before Magistrate Judge Leo T. Sorokin. Neither Jasinski

"Big Brother" pits a motley crew of back-stabbing roommates against each other over a three-month period.

and some people still think you need to have a brain to win BB :rolleyes:

I love watching & getting involved but have always said it's nothing more than a crap shoot as to who "wins"

just nice to know sometimes a good person lucks out (like this year)

Big Brother 9 Winner Adam Arrested For Dealing Drugs

Big Brother 9 had its fair share of crazies and somewhat low lives, but winner Adam Jasinski takes the cake. Today he was arrested for dealing drugs and speculation leads police to believe pills purchased using his Big Brother winnings. Adam also had some negative publicity during the show when he was fired from his job for using the word "retard". After the jump you can see the full story and watch Adam get arrest just like he was on Big Brother!

Source: Fox Undercover

Big Brother winner Adam Jasinski charged with dealing drugs

Mike Beaudet

FOX Undercover producers Jonathan Wells and Kevin Rothstein

A reality television show star is in trouble with the law in Massachusetts, charged with flying to the Bay State to sell oxycodone pills.

Adam Jasinski, last year

Archived