Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey swat and MDgirl, just come over to OT here at Morty's and post, that is where everyone goes during off time, it is fun, also people around here will be talking about this for a while, it takes weeks for it to wind down,lolol

he doesn't want Adam to have 2 chances...(Sheila and Ryan) for Final 2 but HE has 2 chances for Final 2 (Sharon and Adam)

But Ryan is too sgupid to realize it. He'll let Adam vote out Ryan's number 2...and Adam will take Shelia to the finals.

FatCat i'm so damned bummed Sharons going I sooooo wanted Sheila out. I really think Adam and Sheila are a couple if not exes doesnt make sense why he has put up with her non sense and ecspecially how she was since day 1 why would he if there wasn't some sort of past or now relationship? I knew all week Sharon wouldn't stay even though they were talking about it. I just went to Best buy and bought a laptop to keep up and got the wireless hooked up and read she is going. ( Takes hammer to laptop) :angry2:

nooooo Swat be sweet to your new laptop, I do however know how you feel, I have been on the downside of what I wanted to happen and did not on many a BB season, it really takes you up and then slams you down, hard,lolol, but look at all the new friends you made, and BB10 is reving up yea!!! Lord knows it has to be better than this season. I was so bummed all week thinking there is no way Adam will keep Sheila cause he is skeered of Ryan, so I was accepting the inevitable and then I would have rooted for Sharon, because I cannot stand Ryan, that is why I am happy he is going to get rid of Sharon because he would have gone to F2, now I think it will be Adam and Sheila, and They had said many weeks ago that no matter what happened or even if they got really mad at each other it was them F2, all the way because they were the last cpl, and She swore she would not throw him under the bus, and she hasn't so I gotta root for her and Adam, I sooo know how you feel tho.

YES!!! Just before they went to Foth, Adam convinced Ryan that Sheila would be better to take since they could both beat her at the comps. I am so glad if this works out.

Adam gave Ryan lessons on how to be pissed when Sharon goes out the door...LOL

hey good to see you MJ, I know with the new baby it is hard to get here. I am rootin for Baller too, and I will not be unhappy if Sheila gets the 50 grand

thank you Fatcat :) It has been a hectic few weeks getting used to having baby home. I have missed so much the last 2 weeks over here at Morty's. Not much time to read anymore. I have so many questions!! trying to read as much as I can tonight before he wakes up for a feeding. I agree with you about Sharon...I''d like it to be Baller and Sharon F2 too. I cannot stand Ryan or Sheila!! I was sooooo happy Nat got evicted...that was one trainwreck that was hard to stomach!

~hugs~

mjcs

Now, Adam has to figure out how to convince Ryan that it's in Ryan's best interest if Adam takes Sheila to the finals instead of Adam. As fast as Adam can talk maybe he can convince him without Ryan knowing what he's agreeing to? (I still remember Adam telling Sheila that he was going to tell Ryan whatever he wanted to hear in order to get him not to change the noms. I guess he pulled it off in the end.)

Now, Adam has to figure out how to convince Ryan that it's in Ryan's best interest if Adam takes Sheila to the finals instead of Adam. As fast as Adam can talk maybe he can convince him without Ryan knowing what he's agreeing to? (I still remember Adam telling Sheila that he was going to tell Ryan whatever he wanted to hear in order to get him not to change the noms. I guess he pulled it off in the end.)

:huh: ... Not sure I comprehend what you are saying here ...

But I'm guessing you are saying that Adam and Ryan should take Sheila to F3 instead of Sharon ... If so its already done ... Sharon was evicted last night ...

Early this season Adam made an inappropriate comment about autistic children where he called them "retards" and compounded it by saying that he works with them so its OK for him to say that. He was released (fired) from his job as a tele-marketer for an autism foundation in South Florida. If he knows he has been canned he is hiding it well, which leads me to believe that BB has kept that from him.

I've seen it mentioned on the live feed updates a couple times that Adam is unemployed but has no clue. Does anyone know what that's all about? He sure is a nasty talker and I wouldn't want him working for me!

I just found this out myself ... I stumbled across this website here ---> Reality Hall of Shame ...

I wasn't sure what to think but I guess its true... :animated_scratchchin:

GO ADAM! :party_smilie::party_smilie:

Go Baller, be true:party_smilie::party_smilie:

Archived