Adam

CeCiMom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pov or goner

him or sharon will be leaving this week

sheila isnt even and option

Well if they stuck to their answers...more deserving, than Sharon should leave.

If Sharon wins POV and they stick to their answer of more deserving then Sheila should leave.

In the end, Adam and Ryan played a better game out of the four.

Though many never see it this way I do believe that the "best" player is the one who wins the grand prize no matter what the personal feelings toward that hg is.

Was Adam even playing the HoH comp tonight? Normally he's pretty good at the mental comps (surprising, since it seems like when he talks, more than one thing is trying to come out at once), but tonight he just had a major brain fart.

I'm not saying this in a negative way but, Sheila will dump Adam like a hot potatoe if she finds out there's no extra cash at then end for being the last couple standing. (Like Season 6) I think that's why she wants to go to the end with him.

I'm not totally knocking her cause the girl has mad game I just think it's her greed that's taking Adam to F2 and not loyalty. I think she'll take the easy win with Ryan if she found out money is staying at $500,00 and $50,000.

As I watched this video today of Sheila and Adam,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8nNYJEqsgY

Adam made a comment about what kind of babies he wants. He said two little N words to be his homeboys.

Wow...I wouldn't ever say anything like that and think it's disgusting. In Adam's defense, I think he says those kinds of things just to be shocking. I don't mind shocking, but he really shouldn't use that word. Or the C word, in my opinion. He seems to have no boundaries.

ryan wants his 50 k no matter what

The only one guaranteed a spot in All Stars is CRAZY James... he's Crazy after all... and the producers love him.

Don't know if anyone else would... maybe Matt or Chelsia maybe?

Last year I'd say Dick, Eric, and Jen could be on another All Star version if they wanted to.

imho dick wouldnt do allstar without dani so she be back as a locked

These two lunkheads make F2 I see Adam with the win. He's had GAME. Hasn't majorly screwed anyone over. Hasn't played major Flip Flop. Hasn't royally pissed anyone off. Smarter than we thought. I officially in the beginning had him as intelligent as a smeared booger on a wall. He's actually liked by the other HG's. And he hasn't been a huge boring floater like Sharon. There's something consistant and even about his game.

If Adam evicts Sheila, I don't think she would vote for him. She truly believes they have each others backs. I still think Adam would win though.

Adam/Ryan F2

James -- Adam

Sheila -- Ryan

Chelsia -- Adam

Josh -- Adam

Nat -- Ryan

Sharon -- Ryan

Matt -- Adam

Watching BBAD last night made me sick to my stomach. Had to turn it off because I couldn't stand Ryan and Adam. I normally like Adam but he will do whatever Ryan tells him to. Doesn't even realize Ryan is just using him.

Archived