• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryan votes first to evict Sharon

Adam votes next to evict Nat

Shelia breaks the tie

Nat goes home!

That is how it will happen...............The Devil told me! LOL

Adam wins HOH, but I could see Sharon winning it and turning on Ryan for not telling her that he was gonna vote for her.

I voted Gnatalie to get evicted and Ryan to win HOH - not because this is what I would like to see, but what I think is going to happen.

What I would like to see is Sharon get the big ass boot right in her behind and then after that I could care less who wins HOH (this may change once the actual HOH is in place - lol).

well, he would put up Sheila and Sharon, no doubt in my mind, I do not think it would matter to him that he has made Sharon or Sheila feel like he has their back, they are disposable to him, he said last night who cares about Sheila, it seems to be real easy for him to turn it on and off I cannot stand him

In a perfect world...

Adam and Ryan tie it up and Sheila gives Nat the boot.

Adam or Sharon Win HOH....Ryan either gets put up or backdoored.

Ryan gets the boot next week.....

Then I don't care cuz I would be happy if Sharon, Adam, or Sheila win.

If James doesn't get to win, then I'm fine with one of those three. haha :smilie_tux:

I'm flip flopping as much as the boys as to who should go home.. as far as for personal reasons I hope Natalie does.... I think Adam will win HOH, but if Natalie stays tonight then I think it will be close between her and Adam (assuming its not endurance b/c then I say Nat would win it)

If Nat goes and Ryan wins HOH, puts up the two girls.. If him or Adam don't win POV, Adam will probably go home. Since Ryan betrayed both the girls, they might betray him by voting Adam out.

That's why they should KEEP Natalie, as she most likely won't team up with Sheila to get the boys out.

They finally changed their minds to keep Nat, and are now back to making it a tie and still having Nat leave. What happened? What made them want Nat to leave again.

I don't enjoy watching people hurt and freaking out so I don't agree with you on that one. I hope we never have such a cruel season as this one again.

Marty - I don't want to see people hurting either. Truly I don't. At the same time, I would love to see what happens when the pot is stirred again. When Sheila was called the names she was by Josh and James, I didn't approve. I think that is over the line..but to see Sheila freak about actual game play that's not personal - YES I want to see her flip!

I don't believe that voting one way or another is cruelty. I think the flour and the pickles and the name calling is all over the line and I don't want to see that again either!

But for her to freak because the boys won't reassure her they'll vote her way...that's game and it's fair.

Not as cruel as last season. Many enjoyed watching Jen getting tortured by Dick with his horrendous and utterly disgusting words directed to her.

I think Sheila is tormenting herself because she is threatened that she may leave. No one is tormenting her.

The worst part was that Jen was so hated on these boards and posters were getting a kick out of Dick's rants.

No one comes close this season to what Jen, Dustin and Amber put up with last season.

Of course, what Chelsia and Josh did and said to Amanda was horrible enough,but it wasn't continuous harrassment.

Don't be stupid guys and let Sheila call the shots for you. It's best to keep Nat if you both want to make it to final 3. Of course, these are not the brightest guys and they will probably do what Sheila wants and evict Nat. That will leave me with just Sharon to root for which is going to suck because I don't like her. I just won't root for Adam and Ryan if they betray Nat for no good reason tonight and there is no logical good reason for either of them to keep Sharon tonight.

Ryan votes first to evict Sharon

Adam votes next to evict Nat

Shelia breaks the tie

Nat goes home!

That is how it will happen...............The Devil told me! LOL

CTK, did you get a premie like Nat says she does? (LOL LOL LOL)

I love your prediction :party_smilie:

sharon is my pick to win hoh

this week she cant afford to throw the comp

Archived