1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Natalie
    • Sharon
  2. 2. Who will win HOH tonight?

• Adam
    • Ryan
    • Natalie (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

GS I now believe Big Brother and the WWE are now in the same boat as far as I am concerned!

That's a different tune you are whistling from the one I heard 11:00 am this morning. Ha Ha Ha!

2, 4, 6, 8,

Who can we manipulate:

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan.....yay

BB bites the big one.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in VA and our broadcast of BB was interrupted (due to the VT massacre anniverary candlelight vigil) right when Julie was about to show the sequester house. What happened? I need to know what happened when James got to sequester!!!

That's a different tune you are whistling from the one I heard 11:00 am this morning. Ha Ha Ha!

Yes I "Flipped Flop" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think this stunt might hurt BB in the ratings now.

Did you notice the VERY long pause about the pre-existing relationship?

It's because the question had two answers. The producers told Chenbot in her ear to go with the LUDICROUS guineea pigs answer so Ryan was still in it and Sharon didn't win.

Mark my words! I'd bet money on it. Why else did Chenbot sit there for literally 10 seconds of silence?

They wanted one of the boys to win for drama's sake because if Sharon won it would have been predictable, IE. boys up.

I call shenanigans!

You're absolutely right, Xal. I told my dh the exact same thing when it happened. Total BS!! I'm about sick of BB. I didn't even care who won, but that was blatant. FOUL!

I think this stunt might hurt BB in the ratings now.

i doubt it bb been rigging comps for years

lol

OMG @ the above comment (Guinea Pig Relationship Question Pause)

HECK YEAH! That question was totally fixed for one of the guys to win ... WTF man ... First off the answer was complete BS and Sharon should have won that ...

Julie did pause for a min there ... I am convinced that comp was fixed and they did get into Julie's ear phone and changed the answer ... OMG!

Notice how they didn't even give the houseguests the answer ... Maybe they want Sharon and Ryan to think Adam and Sheila are in a real relationship :animated_scratchchin:

funniest part of show beside cheating was when julie clearly said there is currently a couple still in house

and sheila as show is going off says she knows but the couple isnt in house currently

Archived