• Ryan
    • Natalie (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont care i am still claiming my prediction of sharon hoh

sharon is hoh in my eyes

Sheila claims to have a date with ED after the show. I predict Sheila meeting ED and giving him BJ off camera then him dumping her PIG @ss used up has been. 23 years in show business Sheila said, yeah on the cutting room floor.

Guest nerorowan

How appropriate Sharon did not acknowledge the existence of the beeebeeeies!! I loved it!!! Long live Big Brother! :D

well i think why sharon didnt acknowledge the GPs in a relationship since they are animals, and to some people animals cannot have relationships, since they are not humans... (notice none of them are thinking of that)...

That pre existing relationship question was BULL. why else did they even put the answer up.

It sure was... If I were in that house I would be pissed as hell... Glad I ain't there... sSig_heeheehee.gif

i always called bb fixed not manipulated but pure fixed :lol:

Maybe BB producers are believers in reincarnation (sp) and they think that the GPs are the souls of Nats kids so there are siblings

Ok I am going to hell for that one.

well i think why sharon didnt acknowledge the GPs in a relationship since they are animals, and to some people animals cannot have relationships, since they are not humans... (notice none of them are thinking of that)...

They're animals and they're both female.. I'm guessing the GPs are couple of lesbians, if they have a relationship in the same context that was implied by the question. Lezzie GPs.. I think I've seen it all. :animated_rotfl:

scripted

They're animals and they're both female.. I'm guessing the GPs are couple of lesbians, if they have a relationship in the same context that was implied by the question. Lezzie GPs.. I think I've seen it all

So your saying they like "furry"...nevermind

Archived