Tuesday, April 15th

Reaper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. That's what I thought. Last night Sheila said something to someone about "If you don't evict so and so you will not get the vote of so and so." It was late...I was tired. I thought it was a BS argument, but wanted to see if anyone knew of a case like that cuz I couldn't think of one.

Obviously we all know that it has been said that "You did evict so and so, therefore I will not vote for you cuz they were my buddy" or whatever.

Adam and She have been in together from the begining and the being mean to each other was all an act.

The vote goes 1-1 and Shelia sends Nat home.

Well MsF is Shelia is telling them if you dont vote Nat out then you will lose MY vote. First time for everything.

CTK so true! Sheila will vote for Adam if possible, no doubt, no matter who he's in the final two with. IF he's in the finals. The conversation last night had to do with someone already in sequester.

Just caught part of Natalie confronting Sharon in the live feeds! Very nice. Ryan and Adam witnessed as far as I can tell. Only got about 3 minutes of it and it was chopped up and I had NO video but I got parts anyway. Wish I had seen the whole dang thing though.

I have lost ALL respect, not that I had much left, for Adam and Ryan. They are devious scumbags. Can't wait for Adam to see the tapes of this show to see how loyal his TC buddies, Natalie and Ryan have been. That's what I'd like to see the "after tape viewing" show. Now that would be worth watching.

Natalie was defending herself in front of "her boys", funny how she wanted to get Adam out of there earlier. Yep, she did her deed calling Sharon out because she has been reassured she is staying.

I am predicting that Nat will stay. Sheila will go ape $hit after the eviction ceremony and will probably cry till late Sunday night, ranting and raving how Adam betrayed her and that he never had her back and how she cannot believe that he has done this to her because she is a mother and is 46 years old and you turned on me on my birthday and that she has been playing this game all by herself....blah, blah, blah, blah

Deep Breath..repeat

....ranting and raving how Adam betrayed her and that he never had her back and how she cannot believe that he has done this to her because she is a mother and is 46 years old and you turned on me on my birthday and that she has been playing this game all by herself....blah, blah, blah, blah

Deep Breath..repeat

....ranting and raving how Adam betrayed her and that he never had her back and how she cannot believe that he has done this to her because she is a mother and is 46 years old and you turned on me on my birthday and that she has been playing this game all by herself....blah, blah, blah, blah

Ad nauseam.

sharon voice is annoying

BB - You got it! But you forgot she's a single mom. I SO hope that's the way it goes down! I want to see Nat with Ryan and Adam final 3. The other two chickies piss me off so much worse than Nat. Maybe it's because I expect less of Natalie? Wow...maybe that's it.

nat is very annoying with this character she gives off on tv

make it a de week and send her and sharon home

linear thinking

they be concern when she get 500k

15 minutes lmbaoooooooooooooooooo

Yep.

I just thought it strange that he was concerned with Gnat winning and he'd stay on the block. Two things taken for granted by the HG: 1) Sharon can't win comps 2) Sharon thinks she's never getting evicted.

Finally someone ( Gnat) recognizes Sharon and the possibility of winning POV.

sharon finish light year ahead of all but adam

yet they think nat is biggest threat lol

I don't understand why Nat would call Sharon out for "throwing her under the bus" They've been using Sharon for weeks. Why wouldn't Sharon to campaign against her? It's part of the game! Was Sharon suppose to just let them evict her? I don't understand it. They need to send Nat packing.

this episode is comical "we cant beat nat in physical"

i thought bb has mental parts too

bs soft moment

how hell she didnt know her mom watch bb?

how can nat target three people at same time lol

Archived