Tuesday, April 15th

Reaper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you, MsMorales.

In the "argument" between Natalie and Sharon today, Sharon went off on the "mole" thing and said "I was hurt about the whole mole comment." Why the heck would she be hurt about being called a mole? That's just plain weird.

I don't understand why Nat would call Sharon out for "throwing her under the bus" They've been using Sharon for weeks. Why wouldn't Sharon to campaign against her? It's part of the game! Was Sharon suppose to just let them evict her? I don't understand it. They need to send Nat packing.

Crys....maybe its something new in the BB book this season????? :animated_rotfl:

Yeah.. that's really new to me.. Just roll over and die. lol Don't campaign. Just let yourself be evicted. Sharon and Nat weren't really working together. She isn't the one who should be calling Sharon out. I think it should be the other way around. I hope those two idiots can see that. I hope Sharon stays around and fights for POV.

Another thing.. I think Nat's voice while talking in the DR is the most annoying thing ever.

As of right now the boys are keeping Natalie and they say they will get rid of her next week. Natty is driving me craaaaaaazy with her manic ranting.

I can't figure out Adam.....is he with Ry or Shebot? He seems so genuine with both of them. I want to think he is with Shebot, but guys usually stick together and it is a real toss up if Adam is in F2 with Shebot. With Ry, he definitely has the votes......IMO.

I would not be clapping for Sharon going just yet, we have seen this before soooo many times, they flip an dip and then vote exactly by what the plan was, I haven't even been watching much, but have been catching up here, and it is a big bore, I agree with Marty and Colorguru, those guys act like 8 yr olds, they are so smug and think they got it under control, they will be sooorrryyy, Natalie will not stay loyal to them, not that it matters whether she does, at this point I would love to see whichever girls stay and kick the hell out of those boys game, oh yeah, I am about over them,lolol

yes marty, and that will be the end of Ryan, he is wussy boy,lol

If Ryan even makes it to the final 3, watch one of those girls win pov or hoh. I will be laughing my ass off

Archived