Tuesday, April 15th

Reaper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be in the rulebooks that, if Natalie claims more than 10 times (I think she's on number nine right now) that, "I just wanted to be in the final four", then Sheila, as HoH, should be able to give her a wedgie, douse her shorts with nail polish remover, then toss a match on her while yelling "liar, liar pants on fire!"

Ok...I know that's a little much...

We can drop the "wedgie" part.

Not like Natalie would be burned badly...she still has milk-laden breasts...Nature's own sprinkler system (Men have what's known as a standpipe...just in case you weren't wondering)!

So long Natty, thanks for the gumball (or "ball-gumming" as Matty would say)

:)

CrabMan

Take a breath Natalie ...... She is calling the guys out 90 miles an hour. She is telling Sheila every bad thing the guys have ever said about her. Natalie keeps telling Sheila she has to stay to protect Sheila.

wha???

I turned it off I am trying to go to sleep not piss my pants at laughing at her.

Did she start calling the guys out right after Ryan left?

As I posted in the Natalie thread:

If Ryan isn't telling Nat the truth right now on live feeds, he's doing a great job lying. He's telling Nat he's with her again and he'll try to talk to Adam. I think Ry might actually believe her about Sharon now. Ryan says he really wasn't sure about Nat at the time of the "meeting" but now he's sure she's loyal. They're talking in the BY while Sheila and Adam are in HoH room and they are pretty opposite conversations!

Hey folks....Has anyone in BB ever lost finale votes because they didn't evict someone?

That's Sheila's argument to Ryan right now and I find it to be less than credible.

Oooooooo....Sheila pushing WAY too hard on Ry and Adam to get Natalie out. Ry and Adam just left HoH and they're having second thoughts on voting Natalie out now. DAMN! I hope like hell Sheila just dug her own grave. Both guys think it's fishy that Sheila flipped and is pushing so hard. EXCELLENT

Ry is telling Adam that Nat declared loyalty to Adam and Ry in front of Sheila and Sharon and they need to consider that. Ry telling Adam that if they keep Nat, they're guaranteed final 3 and they agree she has been loyal no matter what she has said and how Sheila has turned so hard on Nat and it must be because of Sharon.

From the talk that Ryan and Adam had at the pool table (which is how they really feel because everytime this season when they showed different opinions in the house, they have ALWAYS stayed true to their private talks) Nat is going home no matter what is said to the other HGs.

With the way the entire house felt about Nat the other day I could see Ryan losing Shelia and Sharons votes if either one of them is not in the F2.

But I also think that by evicting Nat out it resets J/J/C's votes and anyone could win. Because I dont see Sharon maing it to the F3

besides, crabman, natalie's pants give her wedgies automatically! camel toe as well...so you can skip that part!

about losing finale votes...i'm not an expert...but sheila will not be in the final 2 if nat stays...so i guess that's losing votes, sort of.

So it was reveled that Ryan and Natalie want Adam out next if Nat stays. Sheila told their play to Adam.

I think Ryan will vote to keep Natalie. Ryan's eyes are on the prize. I think Ryan is playing Adam. Adam agreeing to vote out Nat is playing Ryan.

Sheila will break the tie. I think the Jury will be impressed by whoever sends Nat to the jury.

I still want to see Adam/Sheila F2.

He told Sheila he would stick with her but who knows what is going to happen.

I can't stand that there is not one loyal alliance. The only one I think might be loyal are Adam and Sheila but then again who knows...

I'm rooting for Sheila now (flip-flopper me) but I think if she stays loyal to Adam, it will be to her own detriment. I don't think she can beat him in the end. She could beat any of the others though. I do think she is loyal to Adam but I have doubts about Adam's loyalty.

Hopefully the boys have come to their senses and are going to evict that rat faced, gerbil loving, high pitched nasal mole Sharon. (Can you tell I dislike her?) I really want to see She-bot have a hissy fit when her plan falls apart and she realizes she is screwed. I still believe the person to take to the finals is Nat, especially if Sharon goes to sequester this week.

i just went and read the livefeeds...i think ryan realizes it's his only hope to try to take nat final 2...and it looks like he might well sway adam! i don't want nat to stay...but i must prepare myself. i counted way too hard on miss nattie leaving...shame on me.

good vid

NO

Archived