Bb 10

MsT

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly if they paid me One Million Dollars to go for one week I would not do it. I think there are some Morty's people that have applied before.

I have a few friends that keep telling me I should go to it, but I'm too old for all that drama!

But if there were some regular posters from here going, it might be nice to go just to put a face to a name.

I know I haven't been posting as much here this season... and I know it's insane to go into the house... however... IF they had a casting call thingy close by... yea, I'd go audition! lol

I think I could play the game and deal with the conditions, challenges and verbal abuse from the other hgs...I just could never handle the criticisms, judgements and abuse that the viewers and posters on line dish out, once I'm outside again. (...must include myself in viewers/posters that do.... :dork: )

I do not think I could do it. In my job I have to work with the same people for 24 hours at a time. For the most part i like the people I work with, but I can not imagine having to put up with all those personalities, personal habits, mind numbing conversations and the claustrophobia of knowing that there is no escape. There is no way I could do it with this cast of morons.

I know I haven't been posting as much here this season... and I know it's insane to go into the house... however... IF they had a casting call thingy close by... yea, I'd go audition! lol

Georgie I think there is a casting in Birmingham AL, if you're east of Nashville that's not so far for you (you're close to I24 I guess?)

I go to B'ham once a month to visit family it's only 2.5 hours for me down I65, but with the new baby I couldn't do it...

wasn't Dumbblond, or one of the other 'regulars' here at Morty's from B'ham ( i remember she has a mini cooper)

Baton Rouge? Wow that's really close to me and I didn't even know it was going on....thats about a 3 hour drive from where I live....hmmmm I really might go!

Think they'd want a 28 year old single mom?

I heard from another BBfan friend of mine that BB10 is going to be aimed more towards people in their late twenties-mid thirties..

Georgie I think there is a casting in Birmingham AL, if you're east of Nashville that's not so far for you (you're close to I24 I guess?)

I go to B'ham once a month to visit family it's only 2.5 hours for me down I65, but with the new baby I couldn't do it...

wasn't Dumbblond, or one of the other 'regulars' here at Morty's from B'ham ( i remember she has a mini cooper)

oh goodness... when is it? I just may have to go down, just for the experience/excitement of saying I went! Plus I may have some fun stories to report!

lol I'm nervous just thinking about it! lolol

you have a better chance of winning lottery then getting cast for bb

im very interested in going, im a 33 yr old male, going thru a divorce..there the drama right there..lol

Do you meet the other criteria:

Verbally and physically assaultive.

Sense of entitlement.

Whiner.

Exhibitionist.

Otherwise, save yourself the trouble. Divorce problems are nothing compared to what these degenerate producers are looking for!

I always thought I'd be perfect for something like this ....until i realized how much of your past/personal life comes up. My SO on the other hand isn't the type to look up what was said about him nor would he care as he's barely ever on the net, so it may be more up his alley.

Archived