April 23rd To Finale - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:15BBT - Ryan playing mermaid in the pool with the rubber duckie. (*I wonder if Ernie's song is going through his head...rubber duckie, you're the one, you make bathtime lots of fun..rubber duckie I'm awfully fond of you*)

Ry leaves pool at 1:19 to catch some rays on the lounger. (*I have to say his chest and tummy are looking much more trim than at the beginning of the season!*)

1:25 Ryan sits up for a few then turns over to bake his back. The camera guys appear to get bored and zoom out and back in on Ryan.

1:30 Ryan gets up and puts his mic back on. He goes into the house. There is junk on the daisy table like someone didn't clean up after themselves...RYAN! (*hands on hips and accusing look on my face*)

He then goes into the WC. 1:37 Still in the WC (*and I gotta make like a baby and head out...*)

More than a snack, it could be, it may be, it just might be Lunch! Adam, on the other hand, seems intent on sleeping through all three meals today. Meanwhile, Ryan went into the SR and voiced the first words heard on feeds in hours.

Fuskie

Who is reminded by Ryan he needs to wash his own dishes this afternoon...

After sharing some pool time, Ryan sunning in the hammock and Adam on the lounge chair. They are talking about how they deserve the $$ after being in the house for 3 months.

Archived