April 19 & 20 - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sharon and sheila talking in red room.... sheila telling sharon that adam is sick right now he doesnt want to vote either of them out..... sheila says if he pulls you down, ryan will want you to do what he wants, and the same with me...... sheila says that is their whole game, they dont want to piss anyone off.....sharon says she doesnt think that ryan will do that unless he's thinking like sheila...... sheila says let him keep the noms the same, let adam be my executioner, i dont care......sheila repeating her convo with ryan to sharon that she isn't gonna kiss adams ass....she says what can we do now, our hands are tied.... ryan wants adam to be the bad guy....flames keep popping up thru out the convo

sheila now saying who knows how people will vote.... like i care about natalie's vote, sharon says just for voting out nat, sheila says who knows....

boys convo the same.... adam still telling adam over and over again that sharon twisted his words, he's gonna prove himself and vote out sheila ( from all the convos, sounds like someone is going tomorrow? not sure)

8:00p.m. BBT - HG's eating dinner together and talking. Evidently they have been told that the other relationship is the GP sisters. Now they are naming sisters in hollywood; ex. Eva and Zsa Zsa Gabor, Olsen twins, etc. They are eating Chinese food. Sharon complaining that it's ridiculous that they considered the GP's a relationship. They are all talking to the GP's. Ryan: "They are still Yogi and BooBoo." Sheila: "No, that's not girl names". Conversation turns to the Joshuah/Neil relationship. Sharon still disbelieving. Guys too busy stuffing their face to talk.

Archived