April 19 & 20 - Live Feed Updates

1:15ish - (*backed up the feed to see so not sure*)

Sharon in HT and Ry comes out to talk. He tells her that the nominations will probably stay the same and they're probably getting rid of Sheila. He tells her she's fine and he doesn't want he to talk to Adam. Ryan says Adam is going to dump Sheila because the longer she stays the harder it will be and that Adam doesn't owe Sheila anything. Ryan tells Sharon he threatened to put Adam on block if he didn't dump Sheila. He says again for Sharon to keep her mouth shut and they never had that conversation. Ryan keeps saying "believe me". (dost he protesteth too much?) Sharon looking thoughtful and says she's nervous. Ry admits that if he backdoors Adam he will screw himself and he says he just can't do it. Ryan says that Sharon already has 3 votes and if he screws Adam, he will lose another vote to her. Sharon says she knows she can't help him. They discuss that Sheila will suck up and cry to Adam. Sharon says she doesn't know and she doesn't want Ryan to screw himself over. They bring Natalie into the conversation. Ry says he does believe Adam wants Sheila gone. Ryan says he can tell bullshit. (*L*)

Sharon says she sure hopes Adam isn't full of shit. She hopes he won't feel sorry for Sheila and keep her. Ryan says don't stress and keep your mouth shut. Sharon says that Adam says things and then does other things. Sharon says if Ryan goes to final 2 with Adam, Adam will have the votes! Ryan says he knows and Sharon says she doesn't want Sheila campaigning to the jury to screw Ryan. Sharon says she knows she won't win the game, that it's already a done deal. Sharon says Sheila is the campaign queen and they better not screw her. Ry says if he didn't believe Adam, he'd put him on the block. Ryan walks away to grab weights. He tells her that it will be stressful and will suck but she's not going home.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:20 PM BBT: Sharon and Ryan in HoH. Sharon is pleading her case to Ryan. Sharon is wanting to vote out Shelia. Sharon is telling Ryan that he is going to vote her out no matter what Adam says. Ryan says that he isnt screwing her over. Sharon says she is packing and trying to prepare Ryan. Sharon says Shelia thinks that Adam threw the veto comp. Ryan says he didnt. Sharon tells Ryan that they are working together (meaning Shelia and Adam). Adam says that Adam wont piss Shelia off because they are doing things together out the house. Talk goes in circles...

8:25 pm BBT- Not much going on. Feeds 1 and 2 on Adam wrapped in the bright green towel in the BR shaving. Feeds 3 and 4 on Sharon on the massage table and Sheila on the floor cot talking about PMS. Sheila blames her lack of exercise, stress, and change of routine for her particularly rough *female issues*

5:35 pm BBT- The boys are firing up the grill and the ladies have moved to the boat room. Sheila is asking Sharon if Ryan has mentioned that Sharon is safe or if he has mentioned not using the PoV. Sharon says Ryan isn't talking to her about things like that. Sharon says when they are seen talking, it's about Jacob etc.

Sheila stresses that the girls are going home and it doesn't really matter which one. The boys want to go to the end together because they don't find the girls deserving. Sheila mentions Adam's F*ing b**** comment when she was HoH. "He can talk that when way when it's not him on the block. These boys have control of our game right now and there isn't a thing we can do about it."

5:45 pm BBT- ladies still in boat room. Sheila mentions that they have had the boys' back. They are motherly and that's what they do. Sheila also mentions guilt towards Allison. "I messed up her game. I didn't help her".

6:05 pm BBT- The boys and Sheila have finished eating. Sharon is finishing up her meal. The boys have taken their plates to the sink and Sheila states to Sharon "The boys have cleaned up after themselves. How considerate. Isn't that nice Sharon" (HINT HINT) Sharon has decided to assist Sheila with the dishes. Ryan has gone to HoH room to listen to music and Adam is reading the bible on the couch in the red room.

I was mistaken. Sheila asks Sharon to get her some rubber gloves which Sharon does, but then heads back to the bedroom to talk to Adam leaving Sheila alone with the dishes.

6:15 pm BBT- Adam asks Sharon if Ryan has mentioned what he is going to do with the PoV. She tells him that he is going to keep it the same and if it's her time to go then it's her time to go. "He's not going to put you up. Jacob would have never made it this fair. He would stick up for somebody before taking care of himself, just like me. It's crazy."

Sharon is now telling Adam that Ryan has obviously got his back. "Don't turn on him" Adam: "I'm just going to keep my mouth shut." Sharon then tells Adam "I've looked out for you. You look out for me and I will look out for you."

Sheila has finished up some laundry and is borrowing a sweater from Adam to play some golf in the BY.

Adam speculates there are 11 days left and the first of the 3 part HoH will be Wednesday.

6:30 pm BBT- more speculation from Sharon and Adam on finale day. Sharon thinks BB will fly out the families of the final 4 so that they are not rushing to fly the family of the final 2 last minute. She is explaining to Adam about walking out the door for the finale to the large party of people that will be waiting outside the BB house.

Sharon is now telling Adam that he won't be able to predict how many votes Sheila will have if she goes to end. Adam mentions he won't have Matty, Joshua, or Chelsia. Sharon says he will definately have James' vote because he gave him that chance before he left. Sharon says the single mom factor will play in and Sheila will have a lot of votes and probably win her the game. If Adam takes her to the final 2 she says she will only have Josh and Chelsia.

Adam mentions 4 names that he feels Sharon has guaranteed votes and Sharon is trying to convince him that he is wrong. Sharon: "I'm screwed regardless. I was on the block for 5 weeks. No one is going to vote for someone who was sitting on the block with them, because I messed up their game." (Good try Sharon...he's not falling for it.)

Sheila has been called to diary room so all 4 feeds are now on Sharon and Adam.

6:40 pm BBT- It's all quiet in the BB house. After making Sharon wait through long pauses before answering any more of her questions, Sharon has rolled over in bed and appears to be trying to nap. Adam's head falls lower and lower as he falls asleep while reading the bible. The bible slowly falls from his grip and rests on his chest. (Reminds me of a toddler that falls asleep in the middle of a meal while sitting in a high chair...nod nod nod...out for the count). Ryan is listening to music in the HoH room. Sheila is still in the diary room.

6:50 pm BBT- Sharon has gotten up from her short nap. The camera does not follow her. Instead feeds 1 and 3 are closeups of Adam sleeping. The cameras for feeds 2 and 4 circle overhead Adam and then switch from camera to camera looking at Adam from many different angles. Sharon returns to bed.

7:30 pm BBT Feed 1: Sheila reading the pink card in boat room Feed 2: Ryan listening to music in HoH. Feed 3: Adam and Sharon asleep in red room. Feed 4: close up on Adam. Nothing else to report.

8:00 pm BBT-Sheila is the only up and she expresses her boredom: "No one to play with. Nothing to do. Everyone's sleeping. I'm bored. What's to do? Nothing." She roams around the house for a few minutes, occasionally stopping to study something, then heads back to the cot in the sauna room where she is using nail polish to paint a small figurine. "I'm losing my freakin mind Big Brother. See what I've become?"

8:30 pm BBT- Nothing has changed except Sheila has taken her extreme boredom to the sofa in the BY where she sits in solitude.

9:00PM BBT: ohhhhh Adam is up! Two people are up. Sheila tells Adam she couldn't nap because that would make her stay up all night. Sheila is cleaning the bathroom.

Sharon has gotten up and is laying on the bathroom chair watching Sheila clean the bathroom.

Ryan is up. He and Adam are hanging out in the kitchen.

9:24PM BBT: Ryan and Adam go out to the BY to play baseball with the golf clubs & make fun of the girls.

Later Sheila comes out and tells them she wants them to show her how to use the grill so she know how to use her grill when she goes home. They talk about how Sheila hates the word "titties." Tit is OK but titties bothers her. Sharon comes out and puts her feet in the HT. Sheila goes and joins Sharon at the HT.

9:40PM BBT: Adam hits the nerf ball on the roof and it's gone. Ryan calls him a dick. Ryan and Adam go to change clothes to work out. As soon as they go in the girls say that the boys are ridiculous and start laughing.

Sheila talks about how huge tomorrow is and hopes she can sleep. Sheila wonders how the two boys got control of their game. Sheila says Ryan is probably OK but she has no idea what Adam is thinking. Sharon says if Ryan didn't put Adam up the first time he probably won't tomorrow. Sheila says Adam doesn't think he owes her anything. Sharon says the boys think they are going to go together to the end they don't care which girl goes in what order. Sheila says that is kind of the gist she is getting and Ryan won't even talk to her.

9:50PM BBT: Sheila telling Sharon she doesn't see how everyone naps during the day because of the lights and talks about how bad she is on the computer and how good her son is on the computer. Sheila gets up to go sit by the fire.

Ryan fixes Adam a glass of Propel for their workout because "Propel is his shit dude.

Archived