April 17th - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:25 PM BBT: Sharon is called to the DR, Ryan comes out to the BY and says its time for the nomintation ceremony. They say he is joking. Sharon goes in the BY. Shelia and Adam and talking about their chain and that they hope they will be freed for PoV. General chit chat about the movie...

5:20 om BBT: The feeds are back and Ryan and Adam are whispering in the kitchen. Ryan goes to talk to Sharon (i think) Adam paces throughout the house (I think it was Sharon and Shelia for nominations) Adam smiles in the mirror then spits in the trash can. Adam walks to the SR, pushes the button to go in. Adam says that this is going to be horrible. (meaning being chained to Shelia) Adam says that Shelia hates him for no reason. It hurts his feelings. Ryan tells Adam to put Shelia out. They run scenarios about if Sharon wins PoV and he tells Adam to go make a deal with her.

6:26 PM BBT: Back from FotH ( I think Ryan was singing) Shelia is talking about her grandmother, her superstcions and how she died. Shelia talks about her premonitions. Shelia says she has an itchy palm, which means that you are coming into money (I heard that if the right one itches then you are coming into money and the left means that you are going to lose money)

7:23 pm BBT- All 4 feeds of Adam, Sheila, and Sharon still hanging out on the *Josh/Sharon* bed. Just idle chit chat (of not much importance). Sheila discussing the Allison Yeast Infection conversation. She mentions that Allison acts like it's a contagious condition (EWWW)

7:30 pm BBT- Sheila still talking about THE yeast infection...."who knew I would lose my friendship with Allison over it". "God forbid you get a yeast infection, you may have to go to the hospital like Allison and Amanda". More teasing about Allison's reaction to her *problem*

7:35 pm BBT- Ryan walks in and the yeast infection conversation is put on the backburner for all of 15 seconds, then Sheila goes back to Allison bashing, eventually saying that Amanda started that whole fight and brought Natalie into it.

7:40 pm BBT-More talk of a yeast infection not being an STD and that Sheila evicted a friend over it. (PLEEEEZ people change the subject) :dots:

7:52 pm BBT- still talk of the Allison/Sheila yeast infection fight. Ryan and Adam enlighten Sheila that Amanda was not telling the truth when she claimed that Allison started it. They inform her that Chelsia had a huge hand in it.

Sharon has changed her blouse and it seems Ryan and Sharon are expecting the movie to be really soon.

Sheila has said for the 3rd time in 10 minutes that she has to pee. (I think she is dreading it because she IS chained to Adam after all.) :giggle:

8:00 pm BBT Just after Ryan says he believes Sheila and Adam will get to watch the movie with them "because we don't need to see the movie twice, don't get me wrong, this is nice but we get to go to the premier" we hear BB: "Adam, Sheila please go to DR" The boys get excited thinking the call to the DR means they will all get to enjoy the movie. Sheila is doubtful. (showtime is in one hour so surely the movie viewing will have to wait until later or it's one really short movie?!?!)

8:10 pm BBT- F O T H then Trivia

8:32 pm BBT foth in and out as all 4 feeds are on Sheila harping at Adam on the couch in the bathroom "you want everyone to like you because you want the votes"

S: "Give me a little bit of sympathy here"

A: "I'm not going to vote you out. Who do you think is going to vote you out?"

S: "I'm not going to try to win POV because I don't want to put your game at risk because I care about you that much" "Would you ever do that for me?" "You are so mean to me" "Everytime you are on the block you lose your mind. You are the block for 1 freaking day and you lost your freaking mind"

A: "I know Sheila" "You are good Sheila, I am going to keep you in the house"

A: "I can assure you, after POV you will be fine"

(I have no idea what started this, we were still in FOTH)

8:40pm BBT-Ryan and Sharon may be watching their movie

Sheila is reminding Adam that he will eventually have to take out his "buddy" before "he takes you out".

Sheila tells Adam that she believes she was given the best partner in the game and that she makes a big deal about Alex to throw everyone else off. She tells him the Alex infatuation is all an act. "You are the best, you've been the best, you played the cards right. Now you have to get your hands dirty"

Archived