Monday, April 14th

MrsFroman

Xal all I can say is I can only guess what I gleam from watching the feeds. With this group you never know.

It will be over in a few weeks and then time to gear up for a better season I hope.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's made herself completely untrustworthy as far as Shelia/ Ryanus and Adam are concerned. She tells Shelia she will go after "the boys" while three minutes earlier, she swears she would never turn on them.

The problem with the Team Christ alliance, is they are ALL GUILTY of double dealing, which makes for an extremely paranoid group. Natalie can mule and puke until the cows come home, but the seeds of distrust were planted by Team Christ and James only pointed out the harvest. The second Natalie's game was exposed, other TC members quickly latched onto it to overshadow their own deceit. They are using the opportunity to point the finger at Natalie as the reason Team Christ is no more, when in actuality it was a farce from the beginning.

IMO, Natalie would have been better with James/ Josh/ Sharon. Natalie is (or at least was) playing a good game, with the constant backroom alliances. If she had switched to James/ Josh/ Sharon, they all knew they couldn't trust eachother 100%, but they knew the others would wait to doublecross until everyone else was out (Final 4). And at the time they wanted to deal with her, but Natalie decided Team Christ was the right alliance. But, then again, if the teams were reversed, Natalie may still be going home, as that's how God wants it.

She's made herself completely untrustworthy as far as Shelia/ Ryanus and Adam are concerned. She tells Shelia she will go after "the boys" while three minutes earlier, she swears she would never turn on them.

The problem with the Team Christ alliance, is they are ALL GUILTY of double dealing, which makes for an extremely paranoid group. Natalie can mule and puke until the cows come home, but the seeds of distrust were planted by Team Christ and James only pointed out the harvest. The second Natalie's game was exposed, other TC members quickly latched onto it to overshadow their own deceit. They are using the opportunity to point the finger at Natalie as the reason Team Christ is no more, when in actuality it was a farce from the beginning.

Perfectly put!

Sharon has needed HoH the last four weeks knowing if she didn't get it she was going up

No she hasnt because every week there has been someone with a bigger target in the house.

So why waste a win when you know that someone is going home instead of you. Yeah POV is a gamble but hell its been pulled off this week with Nat having the target.

Nat is STILL DOING IT.

Look at the latest post on the update site Nat talked with Ryan then Adam and then Shelia.

She told Shelia that when she talked to Ryan, RYAN SAID that it was all Adams idea to confront Nat.

RYAN SAID NO SUCH THING!! She is still putting lies in peoples mouth, THIS IS WHY THE BOYS CALLED HER OUT.

She is now officially hanging herself with the rope that the boys gave her.

There is no way that the boys can feel safe with her next week so she has got to GEAUX!

Xal: Earlier you said that Ryan would take Adam to F2

I think (like Marty indicated earlier) that Ryan would take Shelia over Adam because that might be the only way to take home the 500K.

I give both Ryan and Sharon kudos and props for getting evicted and coming back this far... Amy Sea 3 and Kaysar Sea 6 never stood a chance.

I think they are both playing the game more than they are getting credit for...

It's funny these people are so boring that I am actually just looking at gameplay...I have not be so disinterested in BB House since Season 5 (Nakomis and Marvin were the only 2 HG of any distinction).

I had to turn my feeds off when Sheila was telling Ryan he had to vote Natalie out today. I'm sorry for those who hate Natalie but this girl I believe would have held true to TC and the final 4 (after that who knows).

How stupid are these 4 not to see that the mole is picking them off one by one. This week Natalie next week Sheila or Adam until she is in the final 2 with Ryan to secure the votes. I think she is week but has been holding back and throwing comps. Sharon may be waiting till next week to pull it all out and win either HOH or the POV. These guys need her out!!! silent but deadly I agree 100%. I think she needs to go this week and Ryan or Sheila next week. Ryan is a weasel and makes deals with all sides and they need to find out about it.

I agree with Xal if Natalie goes this week Adam will win the game.

I have to give Natalie credit she helped get the evil team out and now has to grown men (if you call them men) scared of her little self.

That's my point. If she was throwing them she's the stupidest contestant in BB history because you don't throw HoHs no matter what if you know you're going up if you don't.

She is so cocky about her nom's. She knew all along that they wanted the other person out more than her. Unlike previous seasons, the pawns were ousted and it's too bad she's still in the house because she has contributed nothing to the game.

XAL - Tell it like it is! I find Sharon to be, EXCEPT for how well she plays the mole and the shit disturber, to be insignificant in this game. Yeah, I know that her role is huge, but truly she has done nothing of significance except for espionage.

I was thinking while driving home today about the pathetic cast of BB9. IMHO, they are not very intelligent, don't have fun or interesting personalities and didn't seem to have the concept down that everything they say or do is being captured and anything could be going out to the live feeds. It also seemed like some of the cast member in other seasons, knowing that they were being watched, played to the cameras, tried to do things fun or weird or interesting. These people, nothing. Like watching guppies in a tank. Only time it gets interesting is when they eat one of their own.

After thinking about this bad cast, I thought... What if a Dr. Will type had been tossed in with these boring, spineless children? Wouldn't he have had fun with them? He could have had them all jumping thru hoops for him and loving every second of it. Probably could have picked the order and sent them home one by one without ever being HOH or anyone knowing he was the one to send them all packing.

Please let them go back to a diverse cast for BB10. Please! :crybaby:

(The evil team / evil doers what ever they were called were James, Chelsia, Josh and Sharon.)

Did Hoops ever come out? I'm sick and tired of hearing it. Either bring it on or STFU. Sharons voice sounds like something is caught in her throat I can't stand her voice or Sheila's.

I meant to say this the other day, I don't care what Sheila says she would have never beat Natalie in the last HOH comp. Sheila can't win shit!

I dunno jerseygirl, Nat was embarrassing herself and everyone within earshot trying to come off as being generous by dropping out. I didn't buy it. Her bowling boobs were killing her. Had it been mental tho anyone could've beat Sheila. Whichever whatever I hope Nat's GONE! Then froggy woman Sharon. I prefer toads myself.

Will someone wake me up when these people wake up. Don't they realize they get paid during the day!!!! :disgust:

I think people believe Natalie might have outlasted Sheila because of her big buggy eyes and her saying I can hang on forever or whateva.

We will never know. I do know that Sheila has always said she has really strong legs and she goes to the gym everyday and can out spin anyone on the bikes.

I actually think this may be the weakest game playing season of BB yet (not including 1 since it wasn't really a game then).

I think every other cast would own this cast in both challenges and gameplay.

Archived