Sunday's Show 4/13

60 mins is on Andy Rooney, so it will start real soon, and yes I am peeved every sun, ok , it should be starting,lol

Guest nerorowan

I have DVR so I almost never miss any of 'my' shows. Most of the other shows I watch have multiple airings so I have stuff recording constantly. I love DVR!

it is you just never know on sunday and CBS, something always runs over and it ruins the dVRing of my 7pm show, I have to make it go longer and you never know how long to set it ahead, shows on,lol

I just watched the CBS show on-line because my Tivo only got 20 minutes of it last night. Looking at Natalie I'm not sure that she could have lasted much longer but either way she would always say that she was giving it to Sheila if Sheila outlasted her. I have to say that Sheila surprised me a little bit in her DR sessions that she was gunning for Natalie and had to lie to her.

maybe she is one of those fool me once and i'll let you fool me twice kind of folks

LOL I think it's so funny how evicted HGs talk about being on Allstars.. They see it more as a second chance to play the game rather than the best playing against eachother

the allstar selection of hg is nothing more then a popularity contest among attention whores

Archived