Sunday, April 13th

Crys2101

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey MJCS welcome home, and congrats on the baby, beautiful pic you gave us, I think the boys are having a bible meeting to confront Natalie, not sure how that is going to work,lol

Wow - listening to live feeds - audio only and it cuts out but-

Sheila is talking about how you have to be a dick in this game and she's talking about people "talking behind people's back" (GOD I hate that phrase!!) and it's going right over Natalie's head. Sharon is giggling. Natalie is saying she didn't play the game that way. Sheila says she respects Evel Dick now because it's a brutal game. Wow....If they are so sure Natalie is so dumb, why are they trying to be subtle about this?

Have the boys noticed how close Sheila and Sharon have gotten over the last week? Wouldn't it be better to send Sharon home to break up that relationship?? If they keep Nat, Sheila and Nat wouldn't work together and would want to take the other out. Wouldn't it be better to keep Nat instead of Sharon to ensure that the boys are the last two??

Lisa -

yes, it would be better. Optimal would be to send Ryan home, but too late for that now. Sharon has done a stellar job monopolizing Sheila's time and it's had a devestating effect on Natalie's game, regardless of how irritating she is or isn't. There is no reason in hell these guys should be trusting Sharon right now! She was in the James Gang big time and very loyal to them so why they're taking what she says seriously is a mystery to me!

Its not about Nat being a threat it is about her being annoying and they would rather ruin their game then spend one more day with her! And I cant blame em!

I think during this hour meeting ALL alliances should be brought out......including the side alliances of the "Bro Squad"......hmmmm let's see, Ryan/Nat, Ryan/Sharon, Ryan/Adam, Adam/Sheila, etc, etc, etc, and let's not forget "to the end with James, Adam".

As Sheila would say, interesting. :animated_scratchchin:

depends on who you arre talkin to as to whether ED was more annoying that gnat, I say hell no, gnat is waaayyyy more annoying that ED, she is just the pits, would drive me crazy

to say the least, I think is was funny that Sheila said "what did you get out of that?"lol

yeah, like they are gonna believe her. she will be peddling backwards

All I can say is, Adam and Ryan are not the brightest of men.... Getting all dressed up for that?!?! WTH??

yeah no kidding, and I wish if natalie is now talking with them they would write it in the live feed up dates, they prolly are, is just isn't up yet, I want to know what she could possibly have to say. If it was me I would have given the talk or the calling out like just hrs before the eviction so she doesn't have time to go on and on, ya know???

Sheila will work her charms on Adam and Ryan. Don't think Nat can talk her way out of this one.

I still feel Sharon is more of a trouble maker than Nat is.

I think that the guys are believing Natalie and they are believing that she is loyal to them and it is Sheila and Sharon that are the shit talkers.

Won't know for sure what the guys are believing until they are alone.

Archived