Who Will Leave? <> Who Do You Want To Leave?

King123

Will/Want  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Leave?

• Sharon
    • Natalie
  2. 2. Who do you Want to leave?

• Sharon
    • Natalie

Who do you want, and think will leave?

And it looks like the boys are still on the fence of which way they want.. they tell Natalie she is safe, and they tell Sheila that She is gone.. then they talk to each other and say they arent sure.. so how bout it?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nat is leaving and Nat is who I would like to see leave.

The only reason the boys are hesiatant is because they are afarid that the girls are still sticking together and they have to be ready for that. Once Shelia puts Nat on the block and not Ryan then the boys will be on board and Nat goes home.

Im thinking Sharon for both.. Those boys are scared of Nat.. thats why they never say anything to her face, but she basically controls them.. thats why Sheila keeps telling them to tell Nat, that she is save, cause she knows if she finds out they want her out, she will be able to switch it.

The boys are not scared of Nat. THEY ARE USING HER to do the dirty work and be the Big mouth of their little group which has taken the heat off of them.

hmm.... I'm torn

It would be interesting to see TC be the last...

and see how they play it out...

Sharon has been given a 'pass' every time she's been on the block

just because she was the lesser threat each time.

Don't know how much game play those weeks involved.

She IS 'working it' now tho :excl:

If they (the guys) are smart they will vote out Sharon. They don't stand a chance winning against Sharon. They need to think of the jury votes, and Nat i don't think would have as many. The guys would be D U N if they kept Sharon. :animated_wave:

I want Sharon to leave she is a mole that looks like a turtle and is from the evil doers side.

Natalie should stay she is competion for the boys and can play a good game not just talk one.

The most STRATEGIC selection to go is Sharon. Anyone up against her in the end will LOSE. Remember the jury...Joshuah, Chelsia and James. They will vote for her OVER anyone else. There is no other choice. Sharon has not upset anyone so far. If Natalie goes = Sharon will win over Adam, Sheila and Ryanus, Sheila goes = Sharon will win over Adam, Natalie and Ryanus...I need not go on.

Natalie will leave and I want Sharon to leave ...

Strategically for the boys it is in their best interest to keep Nat ...

If Sharon wins POV or HOH next week they are Dunn b/c Sharon will definitely take Sheila to final 3

However if Nat wins POV or HOH then she will take the boys with her to Final 3 over Sheila ...

Sharon should go, but she has been kicking ass at keeping Sheila occupied alone and that could hurt Natalie. I truly think Adam and Nat are loyal to eachother and I hope he saves her somehow.

Archived