Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Season Finale

It's typically the F3 right? Just asking b/c Jeff mentioned tonight how there are 9 individuals all with equal shots of winning. How many people are in the jury? If it's 7 then that would mean F2.

I can never keep this info straight every season. Maybe I'm getting confused with Big Brother. :animated_scratchchin:

Survivor has done both F2 and F3.

There is usually 7 on the jury.

I would love it if they would go back to final 2. The final 3 is just a joke for the loser that gets dragged along as the token coat tail rider.

I totally agree Abba. I have hated the final three since the beginning. I wish that they would go back.

Yeah, I think the F3 is pointless too. It was really pointless the season Earl won. Cassandra (was that her name...she that's how useless she was) really didn't deserve to make it that far, IMO, but I guess the purpose was served b/c she made Earl and Dreamz look way better.

i think it's going to be f3 again because there's 8 left in the game and the two jury voted out already so that's not an odd number of jury for the votes

i agree they should go back to the f2

Any idea on what they would do for tie breaker if final 3 and tie vote of 3-3-1? I'm wondering if all 3 finalists vote at final TC and the vote of the one with only one vote would then be counted. Any one else have a guess?

I agree......F2 please!

:pixiedust:

Sign in to follow this