Thursday, April 10th

Nastalie is throwing all kinds of stuff at Sheila to make sure she is not going home. Throwing Adam under the bus.

Sharon came back up to HOH so now so it goes back to the girl talk.

The plan was for Adam to act mad at Sheila.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The plan is to have Adam come off the block and Nat go up, even if Ryan goes against the plan Adam votes for Nat and She breaks the tie Nat goes home.

HOWEVER I think Adam and She are working hand itn hand to be the F2.

If Natalie wins POV then Sharon goes home. There are 4 people working against Nat to win the POV.

The plan is for Adam to act mad at Sheila but I think he still does not trust the woman entirely so he is stressing.

Sharon would win the money over all them because I don't see the votes being there for Natalie at all so anyone in the final 2 with her, would win the big money.

It would not bug me terribly if Sharon won this season. No she did not play the game like I would like but this season is almost a write off in my book. It would bother me a lot more if Natalie won representing the nut cases of the world.

I'd like to see Sharon or Adam win. Only because I hate them less than the others. I will seriously be disgusted if Nastalie or Sheila win. I really,really hope they get Nastalie out this week. I have wanted to see that freaking whack job gone a long time ago.

If the game ended today Sharon would NOT win over Adam or Shelia. If the game ended today!!!

But there is still plenty of time for people to get pissed off and show another side to them.

I think letting Sheila win HOH was the worst now we have to listen to her more and more. Sheila is so frigging stupid and was carried through the entire game. I can't believe they're afraid of Natalie if so she deserves to win she is strongest smartest player who can beat them all. If Sharon and Sheila make final 3 would lose to Ryan and Adam they would stand side by side in the end for the final votes.

No matter how Natalie is or what she's done outside BB it's a game and she's proved to be a solid player over Sharon, Sheila and Ryan. It's funny they accepted Sharon and ditch Natalie who fought for them.

Natalie and James should have got together and stuck together until the end and kicked all their @sses. Sharon has brass b@lls to talk about religion when she is just as bad.

I cannot wait for these people to be gone. I can't believe R/S/A are ready to throw Nat under the bus before Sharon. Can't anybody stick their word about anything??? Just wait one more week and then get her out.

I cannot wait for these people to be gone. I can't believe R/S/A are ready to throw Nat under the bus before Sharon. Can't anybody stick their word about anything??? Just wait one more week and then get her out.

How do you determine whos word to believe because I watched the Showtime feed (being having trouble sleeping since finding out we are pregant after 4 years of trying) when Nat was dying James hair and she said point blank that she wanted to work with him and that they are the strongest players and should be the ones at the F2?

I have also seen Ryan telling Sharon 3 weeks ago making a deal to be in an alliance with her against everyone else.

And just a few nights ago Adam and She where in the HOH telling each other that it will blow everyones mind when the last couple in the house are the F2.

So in a game of lies how and who do you chose to believe?

Sounds like it LL.

Nat just came out of DR and said that they told her that it would be better if she did not drink tonight.

Oh TK, that is awesome for you I am always thrilled to hear when some is expecting after trying for sooo long.

everyone has their own way of playing but you cannot discount someone for whether they are a floater or a comp winner, etc, because they are all lying tellin different stuff to each other and every one else if they think it is gonna get them further in the game, especially this crew, Natalie is single handedly throwing everyone but herself under the bus, oh, and wait, all at the same time, she goes to one and says blah blah said blah blah, then goes to the next one and says the same lies just with a different name, so please Sheila is doing whatever she needs to do to keep her happy 45 yr old striped chin ass in there(sorry Sheila) Do you really think Ryan isn't going to throw anyone that he needs to under the bus when he see san opening?? Come on now this is BB, it is a "Throw mamma off the Train" kinda game,lololol

Archived