Thursday, April 10th

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesnt really matter so much who gets nom

imho it matters who get pov

They will all be playing against Natalie in the POV. They are hoping Ryan gets it and takes down Adam and Sheila has no choice but to put up Natalie.

I would rather Adam win it and then She goes to Nat and says " Because Ryan saved me last week with his POV I can not put him up I would feel horribe for doing that to him, and it doesnt matter who we put up because Sharon is the one going home, right isnt that what God has told you. So you will be safe and I wont have to feel so bad, AND if you win HOH then you can use me on the block to get out one of the guys!"

CTK, that sounds like a good idea!

I don't want to see Natalie leave. I think she'll be very shocked to find out that everyone's trying to get her out this week. Especially since she thinks she has a deal with everyone.

that sure would screw with the plan, but Natalie would still go up cause sharon would take herself down, Adam would have to feel unsure for a minute, but I think Natalie would still get voted out, at least I think Sharon would take herself down???lol

If Natalie and Adam leave before the others the show is over at least they make it some what fun at times to watch. Every week Sharon says I'm gonna win it. Yeah right she needs to shut up she's a loser.

Sharon needs to go then Sheila neither one deserve to win or be there they can't play and Natalie needs to kick @ss this week and show them how to play BB. I wasn't crazy about Natalie but I now say Natalie to the end and kick all their butts. She has proven she can play this game and win not like the losers here that can't win sh!t.

they all have their own ways of playing and they are all playing the game, even Adam and Ryan, some lay low, and some are LOW, what can I say,lololol :lol2:

I think She is making a mistake in trying to backdoor Nat because if she is gonna win POV she is gonna win it.

By putting her on the block tonight it would shatter her I think (and hope)

However if she is not on the block she might throw it to keep herself safe from both sides!

well, technically it is not considered backdooring when everyone plays for the pov, Nat would merely by a replacement nom, so why not just put her up and don't pull any punches, then the lines are drawn and clear, she knows she has to win it to get taken off, and they are all gonna get po'd at each other at some point why draw it out, I would love to see what she would do if she got put right on up there, hey it might shake her up enough to fumble and also put a little fear in the others also. I think Adam knows he is fairly safe with Sheila, it would be Ryan who would be skeered,

Thats how I feel too, BUT I could she her throwing the POV. If she wins and takes off Sharon then its clear she is not with the guys, if she takes off Adam then its clear to She that she is not working with the girls.

But if she throws this POV and throws the next HOH she doesnt have to piss anyone off by putting them up and in her mind assurring her the votes with the jury.

yeah, that is a hard one to have to think about. When are the noms, Sun?? But we will know before then right??

yes I just went to read what is up and I guess Adam is putting pressure on Sheila to put Natalie up, but then Sheila went to Natalie and made her promise whatever, so it is unclear , prolly Adam and Sharon, bu tif I was Sheila I woul;d not believe Natalie at all, surely she knows she is full of it.

I got a feeling that what Adam is doing is a show just as much as She's reaction to it.

He has to have known he was going up no matter who won HOH so it doesnt make sense for him to be really mad.

Adam is worried about the PoV comp, it's real that he doesn't like being on the block. Because if he stays there... he's gone. But, Adam/Sheila and Sharon all agreed Adam should play it up that he's pissed about it... to keep up appearances to Nat so, she doesn't think she's the target. Letting her guard down to better their chances of winning the PoV over Nat.

ok, I did not hear then say that and that makes sense, and I hope it works out for them, boy, miss thing (Natalie) is gonna be more than pissed if she goes on wens, crazy!!!!!

I was gettin ready to go see if the feeds were back up, so thanks for the info

Yes but you never know. Natalie is spewing stuff at Sheila right now. I think Natalie is playing along. Nutty is throwing everyone under the bus right now. She is talking a mile a minute.

Natalie said she gave it to Sheila because she is a Christian and WWJD.

Archived