Jury

uvp

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt, get the restraining order!!! Here she comes!!!! (and I bet she doesn't read her Bible in the Jury House)

She is switching to Islam cause God turned his back on her!

The split vote was the best thing that could have happened to Shelia, as far as that jury goes. Because Shelia evicted natalie, she secured Josh/ Chelsia/ James votes, unless she's up against Sharon.

The split vote was the best thing that could have happened to Shelia

She was cornered into that. She said a couple of times that if it went to a spilt vote she would evict Natt and have the blood on her hands. In reality she did not want that blood on her hands. She was genuinely pissed that Adam and Ryan were putting the onus on here to make a decision. She said it was messing up her game to have to be the one to give her the axe. She can take credit for it now and it might help her in the end but truthfully she never wanted to be in that position to evict her.

Yeah. I don't think they'll show us what they think about it. I doubt if we ever hear anything about it from the show unless Sharon does file some type of lawsuit. I don't think that would happen. It would be nice to know.

Sharon does file some type of lawsuit

Lawsuit based on what? If anything CBS should sue her over misrepresenting herself as an exciting and self motivating HG. :eeyore: She had just as much chance as anyone else to answer that question. She had a fifty-chance to get it right. She could have easily won on the tie breaker. It was just simple math. She deals with numbers in RL so you would have thought if anything that question was geared towards her. ( I thought she was the cerebral one) There was no grand conspiracy here. Just a stupid question that played on the HG's fears of another secret couple.

Did they show Richard and Eric's reaction to the cuo question last year? I know they were both pissed, but eh DR sessions they showed on CBS made it look like they were laughing at it.

IMO, BB will do the same. They'll show Sharon in the DR rolling her enormous eyes saying "oh well."

I don't think it should be assumed that the Evil-DOer alliance will necessarily vote as one unless Sharon is there in the end. I still think Ryan has a shot at winning against Sheila or Adam. He hasn't really made any enemies and the only one that had something against him appears to be James (since well even though James nominated him and everything... James SAVED HIS ASS so Ryan apparently owed him big, w/e loser)

I can see the other jurors respecting his solid gameplay and competition victories.. only detriment being if they considered the red alarm to be a real eviction or not.

i dont see any way chelsia vote differently then james

ryan lost josh vote the moment he voted him out jmho

that too lol

ryan has 0 shot of winning

Agreed. Plus, they'll remember that Adam won a motorcycle too. Prizes already won won't matter, unless they take into consideration that jen will benefit. I wasn't much into the season when they were still couples so I don't know who in the SH likes or dislikes jen.

0 chance of ryan winning

i standby it

Archived