April 16 - Live Feed Updates

1:43p.m. BBT - All 4 feeds on Sharon vaccuming. Sheila: "You did a great job. This is where is always get so dirty." Sharon: "Oh, thanks." That's about it folks. Sharon is finally finished vaccuming the kitchen/table area which took her about 20 minutes to do. Feeds are now split between the GP and the kitchen. Sheila and Sharon talking about the GP's. Nat has to add her two cents from another part of the house that the GP pigs wouldn't be so skiddish if they were allowed to hold them. Sharon talking about how spoiled her rabbits were and how she would scratch the rabbit's belly. Pretty boring stuff.

2:05 PM BBT

Sharon is reading the bible. Off camera I hear Natalie says ok, I won't ask you anything. Then I hear Adam come out of the DR and Natalie says I scared you Baller and both of them laughing.

Ryan is now in the DR. Sheila is laying on the couch in the red room. Adam walks through and waves at Sheila. Adam says you were p***ing me off last night. She says I would never have called you... He says f***ing b****. Adam sits down and screams and says should should have seen her.. She says I gave you my Heine and you chugged it then ran out after you drank the frigging beer. She says doe what you gotta do babe.

Sheila says Share-bear is the only one that has my frigging back. She says did you take a shower, gonna get in the your Sunday best. He giggles. (Adam is laying on the quarter wall between the beds. They talk about the colors they were wearing in different comps.

flames.

2:21 PM BBT

3:42 pm BBT - Feeds back. Sheila asks Ryan "Just please, don't do anything crazy alright?" Ryan says they won't.

Sheila told Ryan she thinks it won't be physical HOH because they would have told them to wear their sneakers.

Feeds go to Adam in bed with bible, Sheila unpacking bag.

Sheila now getting little black dress on for TV Time.

Adams hand wandering precariously around underpants. (Seriously, I just DONT think that is normal!!!! He needs some medicated powder or something.)

Sheila talking but there is no audio.

3:53 pm BBT - Mics/sound is not working in BR where Sheila and Sharon were talking... Just saw Nat in the kitchen... Adam was scratching his schweener and his bum and then put his fingers in his mouth like he was cleaning under his nails... (I just threw up a little)...

6:05PM BBT: Feeds are back. They're all sitting at the kitchen table trying to work out who the pre-existing relationship still in the house it. [in the HoH competition "Fact or Fiction," Julie asked if there was still a pre-existing relationship in the house. The answer was Fact because the Guinea Pigs were pre-existing - BB needs to tell them or we'll hear about this ALL WEEK - Jem] Sheila ends up telling them the Neil and Josh lie he told her before he left the house. See the video - Part 2 - Part 3

6:30PM BBT: They're still discussing it. Sharon and Sheila also had a discussion in the SR and Sharon told her she heard Adam tell Natalie he was voting her to stay.

6:40PM BBT: Ryan was called to the DR, when he came out he said that the relationship is still in the house. Sheila moves her stuff back in the boat room and Sharon is unpacking. Ryan and Adam are in the kitchen discussing it. They think that Sharon and Sheila are Aunt and Niece... Sheila has also come close to guessing the relationship and said GPs but hasn't made the connection. I doubt she will. See the video

7:00PM BBT: They sitting at the kitchen daisy table talking about Natalie's eviction and the couple thing. Sheila said she knows who voted Natalie out.

7:10PM BBT: Ryan and Adam are outside talking about the girls. Ryan says, "You can't trust a stripper or a penthouse pet." The discuss the "third relationship" and Ryan tells Adam it's not him. Ryan breaks one of the OD cameras and BB puts them on ID LD so they can fix it.

7:35PM BBT: Sharon, Adam and Sheila are in the kitchen going over many things in the game. Sheila said Natalie made her feel stupid when she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed (my words not Sheila's - Jem). They all agree Natalie put others down and called people things like Adam with his Buddha Belly etc. Sharon tells them that she didn't like the way she used religion in the house and didn't follow the example of do unto others. She also explains that Chelsia tried to talk James out of evicting Matt because she thought it would ruin his game after he promised. But once James found out that Matt voted him out and lied, James wanted him gone and nominated him.

7:45PM BBT: They're talking about Ryan's HoH.

8:17 pm BBT: I come back to the feeds and Ryan got his HOH room. He got a letter from Jen, it was nice and mushy. He got a fridge full of mountain dew and beer and a TON of candy. If he talked about his music, I missed it....

The girls leave and Adam reads the letter while Ryan listens to music for a minute and then gets beers for him and Adam. Adam checks out all of Ryan's candy.

Sheila jokes about Ryan evicting her as his long lost cousin.

The girls are going into the hot tub. Discussing whether nat left the fingernail polish. Sharon changing in shower. The girls talking about how quiet and empty the house is. Sheila bashing on how bad Nat treated her.

9PM BBT: Sharon/Adam/Ryan at the HT.

They are still talking about who else in the house is in a relationship surrender Adam swears it's not him.

Ryan says Sheila leaves, this will be it next week. Adam says battling it out in F3. Adam is tired.

A plane flies overhead. Adam waves & says "Bye chatty" Ryan & Adam are enjoying a couple of Blue Moon Belgian White beers. Adam wonders if Sheila knows she & Ryan are related but she can't tell him. Adam says it's not him. Ryan says it's not him that he's aware of. Sharon doesn't think it's her but with all the shit BB has done to her who knows. Ryan & Adam shotgun 2 beers. Adam wishes he had a full pack of ciggys. Sharon is trying to save a slug from certain drowning in the HT.

Archived