April 16 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

9:00PM BBT: Sharon and Sheila are in the HoH room and see Natalie call Adam into the bathroom to talk and Ryan also joins them. Adam tells them that Natalie wanted Ryan up on the block and not her with Adam she tells them that it's bullshit and she only said it once (that's a lie). Natalie tries to reassure Adam that she won't "fuck him over" in the end. Adam says that he has to make sure that any decision that he makes isn't going to ruin his game. After a FotH Natalie tells Adam that if one of the boys was on the block she wouldn't think twice.

9:15PM BBT: They boys call Natalie outside and make her swear that it's them for the final three and she tells them she wont go back on her word. Natalie says that she wants to stick to the plan 100% and it pisses her off that she did Sheila a favor and gave her the HoH and she is pulling this. Natalie isn't going to tell Sheila anything. She tells the boys that Sheila is not going to win the PoV because it's going to be "some long ass endurance competition." Natalie hugs both the guys and says, "Thank you guys, I love you so much" and then tells them that she will make out that she's going home.

Meanwhile... Sheila is in the DR and Sharon is in the HoH listening to music.

9:20PM BBT: Ryan and Adam seem happy after their talk with Natalie and they both agree that Sharon has a good chance of wining HoH this week. Natalie has gone back to packing.

10:40 - Sheila, Adam and Ryan are in HoH and Sheila has asked Ryan to give her one darned good reason to keep Natalie in the house and Ry jokes that it's because her fake boobs are nice then says it's the loyalty factor and Sharon has done nothing for them. Sheila says Natalie is too powerful and she knows all kinds of weird stuff like the number of books in the fake bookshelves and thats too risky. Sheila says she can win PoV against Sharon and that means Sheila could stay in the game with Adam and Ry if Nat were gone. She says Natalie is smart about the game and knows what it takes to win BB and that if they keep Sharon it will look better with the James Gang. Ry points out that the James Gang will have to vote for whoever is left. Sheila says that she wants to make a "statement" in the sequester house that they have a spine. Ry says fuck all of them, he doesn't need to send a statement. Adam says if the roles were reversed they wouldn't do what Sheila proposes. Sheila says fine, you guys do what is best for you. Sheila says what is realistic is now and this was HER HOH and she did what she felt best and the guys should do whatever the hell they want to do. Sheila says ultimately when Sharon leaves, everyone in sequester will hate all of them. Ryan says it doesn't matter. Sheila keeps using that (*lameass*) argument. Sheila says "Go ahead and Keep her Ryan cuz that will work for you." She says Nat will come after her and Adam. Ry says the alliance has been strong. Sheila says Sharon can be kicked out next week. Sheila is pissed. Sheila trying to convince them she is more loyal than Nat and that Nat will go for her next time and she will be pissed if she gets evicted. She says she's really pissed off right now and go ahead and keep at it guys. Sheila says she's been loyal too. Ry says they're not trying to screw Sheila, but Sharon hasn't been part of their alliance. Sheila is getting way loud. Sheila says she heard many times Nat wanted them evicted and then she says Do what you need to do but you know she will kick my ass and yours too. Sheila says she's scared of Natalie. Ry says what about Sharon. Sheil says Nat will go after Adam and Ry because she will know that Sheila was put into a position to kick her. Sheila says why not give something to sequester house? Ry says I won't give them shit. Sheila says she will put the blood on her hands if they go a tie, go ahead. Sheila saying she will feel betrayed if the guys keep Natalie. (*going on and loud and fast..can't keep up word for word*) Sheila says she tried to ally with James and then Ry says she got James and Josh onto block so what do you mean? Sheila yells that they never listen to her and they are rude to her and make her feel like shit.

10:50 - Adam says her feelings mean nothing right now and it's all part of the game. Adam says that "Oh poor Sheila is not part of the game alright?"

Sheila says "Ok, then you two look like you've made your minds up so go down there and keep her here."

Adam says "What's going on right now is irrelevant to how you feel if you will protect me Sheila.That has nothing to do with the decision at hand, ok."

Sheila says "Adam, you don't have to yell at me."

Adam says "I ain't yellin', you're the one yellin' at me bitch, so don't start!"

(Both have been yelling)

Sheila says "Don't call me a bitch. Get the hell out of here."

Adam says she's playing the sympathy card and she's talking over him saying "Get out, Get out of the room. go!"

Adam and Ry stand up and leave.

Sheila says "Do whatever the hell you want to do, I don't give a shit." Ry says "We aren't telling you we made our decision."

Sheila says "I don't care. It's out of my hands."

The guys walk downstairs silently.

Sheila wiping what appear to be tears and drains the bathtub.

Sharon goes up to HoH and Sheila says she had a huge fight with them and they're keeping Natalie. Sheila rehashes the conversation.

She says she looked Ryan in the eyes and she could tell he wasn't being honest. Bunch of Natalie bashing.

Sheila says Adam called her "a f-in bitch and that's true..that's real." (No,he didn't use the F word.)

(*ARG! I was on one feed and had to rewind to catch it all and so I don't know what happened after with Ry and Adam...sorry!*)

Correction re: 10:50ish BBT

Caught the replay on BBAD and what Adam said was

"....you're yellin' at fuckin' me, bitch"

Whew...glad I'm not delusional!

10:55 pm BBT: Ryan & Adam giggle on the way down the stairs. Natalie sees them & says "hi boyz" in her most annoying baby voice. Ryan & Adam head outside. Ryan says he really doesn't care about Sheila & keeping Natalie is best for them. Ryan asks Adam if he cares. Adam says kinda, Sheila does look out for us & she was making good points. Ryan says Natalie looks out for them too. (If they keep Natalie I hope she "frickin" evicts Ryan next week.)

Ryan & Adam in the BY going over what is best. Adam asks Ryan if he will vote Natalie out next week. Ryan says yes & then it's you, me, & Sheila in F3 just like we planned. Ryan (who has a F2 deal with Natalie) says it wouldn't be so bad if Natalie went to F3 though they could get her out them & still be F2.

11 pm BBT: Sheila and Sharon are in the HoH and Sharon says that she

Midnight BBT: Natalie in the sauna praying. Adam opens the sauna door. Nat tells him she was praying. In her best baby-talk voice she tells Adam she was praying to God telling him to "I just wanna stay, just one more week God. Please let those boyz know I am telling them the truth God, please."

1:00 am BBT: Neither Ryan or Adam are tired. They

5:22 am BBT - HG's in bed asleep... Nat has been tossing and turning ( guess that is pretty much the norm on eviction day)... Cam 1 - Nat in blue/boat room... Cam 2 - Sharon in couch/bed room... Cam 3 - Ry and Adam in pink room... Cam 4 - Adam in pink room...

6:27 am BBT - Ryan is getting up, says something to Adam, Adam answers... Ry walks into bathroom, with his hands down his pants... playin with his little buddy... goes into WC... Ry out of WC, doesn't wash hands... goes back to bed...

10:08 am BBT - Boring as hell... feeds are all on the boys in bed in the pink room... Ry is awake and staring blankly at the ceiling... (has that typical baby huey look on his face) Adam is in bed covered up... Ry juts put the pillow over his face... less than thrilling...

10:35 am BBT - Brief snoring coming from the pink room... then FotH

10:37 am BBT - BB - Attention HG's there are fresh batteries in the SR... Have you changed your batteries? (No movement from the pink room) Sheila still moving out of HoH room... asked Sharon if she gets to keep the blanket that they gave her... said she has to change the sheets and make the bed up...

10:49 am BBT - A few minutes ago Nat came into the pink room and said "Boys (in a baby voice) are you still sleeping?" Adam sits up and she tells him they are out there plaotting again... Adam puts on his shirt and goes out but moments later comes back in and gets into bed. Nat stayed in the pink room and checked out her packed belongings and they yawned and stretched and went back to the blue/boat room... Ry is snoring up a storm...

11:00 am BBT - Wake up call (again) and then on the feeds you can hear the FotH music playing really loud... Nat is singing to it...

11:02 am BBT - Looks like HoH LD

11:03 am BBT -Adam high-tailed it up to Hoh and said something to Sheila and she said "Yeah even though you were a jerk to me"... FotH again...

11:07 am BBT - They are all up in the HoH room... Ry, Nat, Adam and Sheila in the bed, Sharon sitting in the round captain chairs... Sheila listening to her CD... Ry said he had a dream that he and Nat (I believe) were making out but it wasn't good cuz it was sloppy kisses...

Sheila has moved off of the bed and onto the floor... Adam asks what she is doing and if he took too much space... she told him not to worry about it, he is fine... Adam asks if she is sure and she says Yeah... Then it sounded like he said something about "Fart on your head"... Sheila got off of the floor and she and Shar exchanged a few words but it was hard to hear what they said (my feed sound is being funky) then Sharon giggled...

12:23 pm BBT - Natalie is eating... (great time for me to leave! Going to run errands, someone please take over these thrilling chains of events)n Sheila is going to do her nails... All feeds on Nat chewing like a cave man...

12:27 pm BBT - Ok real quick... Nat is done eating, walked into the couch/bed room into the pink room and Ry is laying on one of the couch beds and it look like he flipped her off when she went into the room where Adam was sleeping... Holy Cow! I just went back over the feeds and He DID flip her off as soon as she went into the room where Adam was! I HOPE someone recorded that!

1255 - Nothing to report. Sheila in the spa rm laying there thinking after having cleaned house for a while. No action whatsoever.

1:05 - The three girls are up and around, and Sheila wants to vacuum because she says there's nothing else to do.

1:10 - All 4 feeds on Natalie brushing her teeth after a shower.

Sharon and Sheila talking in Spa Rm. Sheila wants Sharon's slop pass if BB will ok it. Sheila says she will probably be on the block next week. They talk about the structure of the end game.

1:29 Sheila and Sharon discussing what is missing from the house so that Sharon can win HoH. Sharon is dressed up and looks nice.

Sharon and Sheil in SR saying Nat is being a bitch and Sheila says she's out of control and needs to calm down (*roflmaoshipmp! After last night, this from Sheila?*)

1:33 - Sharon and Sheila vacuum.

(*gotta split for a bit*)

1:27 bbt

Just popped in and Shelia and Sharon are in sauna room talking about the final 2 HOH comps. Natalie is in BR Doing her makeup and hair. Shelia is asking Sharon how the last HOH comp works. Sharon says it's the best out of 3.(which they keep saying and it is the winner of the 1st goes to the 3rd to play the winner of the 2nd). Shelia yells to Natalie in the bathroom to ask her how it works and Natalie is VERY short with her. She says, "I've told you this before". Sharon and Shelia are making faces at Natalie from the other room.

Now Sharon and Sheila are going over things in the house that are missing.

Archived