April 15 - Live Feed Updates

For some time now ( an hour or so)Nat has been packing, boys are sleeping. Sharron and Sheila laying out talking game and trashing Nat.

Nat now in KT eating, Sheila comes in and Nat tells her that she plans on callin Sharron out. Nat says she will leave Sheila out of it. Sheila says she doesn't need tha drama right now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inside lockdown. BB called Sheila to HOH room. Boys are awake but still in bed. Adam ask Ry if it's Taco time. Adam said he's been sleeping so much, he's getting bed sores. Ry get out of bed, Adam gets out of bed. Ry leaves BR then comes back in and tells Adam that they are locked in.

234PM - Sheila going around with camera. Goes to Ryan and says "I know you don't feel good but I gotta get a picher of ya babe." Ry says "I feel like I"m gonna puke." Sheila responds with "Yew feel liiike you're gonna pyeeeewk?"

(Sheila's parts written phonetically for good measure)

2:30p.m. BBT Sheila has her HoH camera and is now starting to take pictures. Ryan isn't feeling well and said he feels like he might puke so he went to go lay down. Sheila is being picky about what the pictures look like. Sheila is gonna take pictures of Ryan even though he's sick. BB just announced the SR is temporarily closed. Ry thinks he's sick due to the nicotine patch. Sharon is in the DR. Now they are going to take pics of "Alex", "Alex" with the girls and with Baller.

2:36 BBT Sharon out of DR, taking pics, calling "BEEEBEEEES, HI BEEBEES! MOMMY LOVES YOU" I think it was Adam called to DR. Now they are taking pics of the clay figures. Sharon definitely using her squealy voice. Sharon: "I'm always in a bathing suit." Now Nat: "Hi Beeebeeees, 'kiss' sounds"

Sheila comes out of HOH. It's times for pictues. BB says stroage room is temp. unavail. Adams says he wanted to make tacos.

Nat takes pic of Sheila n Adam and says "Aww the last of the couples" She said don't say that. Sheila looks at pic and says delete it, she doesn't like it. Sheila ask where Ry is, Adam says Ry is sick, he has the sh**s.

Adam takes pic of Sheila w/ Alex doll, pic of Adam high 5 Alex, one with Sharron and GP. Sheila asking what else can she take pics of.

2:41p.m. BBT (Sheila giving in to her Alex obsession) She takes a picture of Alex's picture on the picture wall. She doesn't want any pics of herself. Nat: "Yogi, so cute, gosh so cute, you're so cute". Sheila walking around trying to figure out what to take pics of. More guinea pig talk, Nat (the guinea expert) reveals they clip their own toenails. :wacko:

Nat called to DR. Adam goes in SR and says taco time. Sheila wants to take pic of Adam cooking.

Nat out of DR, ask if Sheila went up to blog already. Adam sys Sheila taking a sh*t. Sheila comes out, tells Adam she's never blogged. He said just type, use the whole hour and take your time. Sheila: so I just type it like a letter, Adam: yeah. She goes up to HOH.

Adam, Sharron, Nat fixing tacos, Ryan sitting in chair near chess board.

Nat starts calling Sharron out. Talkin to fast to type.

Sharon says Nat is not even worth it. Ryan says I hear you. Sharon says she's not going to ? herself for that shit

Sharon just figured out something, but couldn't hear it.

Ryan tells Sharon to give her a fat pat on a back.

sharon now outside laying out telling adam that nat is not worth it

she is not gonna pull out "hoops" in this game

she said if she goes to SH they will know all about natalie and her bullshit

she said she was so close to pulling out "hoops" on nat

sharon is pissed

saying that nat is a liar

shar wants to hold the GP since she was able to control herself with nat

adam said we want to see hoops come out in you

she said she can't in this game cuz it won't be good

ryan out there now

shar said she wished sheila would have heard it go down cuz she would have gone off on nat

she said nat has called F2 with everybody in this house including james

she's full of shit and the biggest liar

Boys telling Nat what Sharon says outside. Nat denies all and says Sharon's coming up with last min plea.

Adam asks what Nat said she couldn't remember and Nat says it was all made up.

Adam questions Nat about saying he was the bigger threat. Ryan says he doesn't care to hear anymore fr either of them.

Nat crying now and Ry says him and Adam just have to come to a decision

Nat says she shouldn't have even had to campaign at all this week. It's not fair, you guys. Even my own partner that I thot I could trust is saying

shit that's not true. She says she won't say anymore.. that she will let the guys discuss it now. thumping going on. Ryan pressuring Adam to make a decision about what's best for us... they're both bsers...Ry says he believes Nat would stay loyal. He believes Sharon is saying bad things about both of them.

Nat now crying asks A/R "when has she (?) ever told you the truth?" Says that's what hurts

that they would doubt her (Nat) who's been with them all along. Nat says she just doesn't know what to do, that she'll just leave them to discuss what's best for them (A/R). Ryan agrees that that will be good, Nat leaves

Ryan tells Adam: We gotta do what's best for us, that's it, what's best for us

nat leaves boys in KT,ryan says both girls have been playing both side,says he thinks nat would have stayed loyal to them.

Rya asks what Adam thinks.

Ry says he is sticking by F2 with Adam. Adams still noncommittal.

nat is now crying in her bed

ryan goes in there to go to sleep

adam comes in and sits with her and says it's going to be ok

she said she doesn't feel like it is goin to be ok

he says he's sorry she's in the situation this week

she is steady boo hooing and wanting a pitty party

Ryan continues with getting rid of Sheila next week if they keep Natty... Adam does not respond.

ryan says if we keep her one of us is gone.

Adam says if the gate closes by 7 they are keeping Sharon. If it's open they are keeping Nat (meaning if they lock them down early tonight then it'll be physical but if they don't lock them down early then it's mental and then they'll get rid of sharon

Ryan says single mom... you're done. Adam says he's gonna take a crap and think

A/R decide to talk more about it later (aaaarrrgghhhhh! ed)...Ryan is going to lay down

Adam says to Nat .. you feel like crazy james did? and she says yeah.. he says he felt that way the other way. Nat says she would have kept adam

and never ever said she'd get rid of him.

Nat says Sharon knows all she has to do is win and put you guys up.

Nat says f sheila and f sharon

Nat saying to Adam all the things that James said when he was trying to save himself. says that's what sharon is trying to do to save herself

Nat to Adam: "of course She will flip out if You guys keep me. She knows I am loyal to you boys. She wants Sharon to stay because

Sharon will have Sheilas back"

4:23pm BBT - nat and adam in the boat room, nat telling him that of course sheila wants sharon to stay, she knows im loyal to you boys... you and ryan are just gonna have to talk, you have to make the decision. i just dont understand why you all called me out, no matter what i have always stuck to the plan.

(sharon in bathroom changing out of bathing suit)

nat says that sharon is good to make me have to fight so hard. she must have been real convincing.

4:28pm - sharon outside doing laundry. nat/adam still in boatroom, nat still saying she doesnt understand and doesnt know what to do. ryan on couch reading bible. sheila just showed up and is telling ryan she told jen hi from rybread..... she goes in boatroom and tells adam and nat she said hi to there families.... nat says thanks sheila....adam asks if she said something to alex...she said yes. adam says alex is going swimming.... sheila says you better not.

sheila asks what happened with sharon, adam says im leaving ive heard this over and over..... nat starts telling sheila everything..... adam goes out and lays on sharons bed and jokes with ryan about alex taking a couple of laps.

4:43pm BBT--- nat is crying, telling sheila that she doesnt want to go before with one person left from the other side.... nat tells her that sheila would win against nat, ryan or adam. sheila says not against adam. nat says that she wouldnt even get mattys vote, sheila says no way, you cant believe those guys. sheila says she really wishes that when matty left she should have got closer to sheila, nat says really,i thought we did, sheila says no you isolated me and hung out with those guys. nat says "i did go thru a time of mourning after matty left."

they start talking about past guests and sheila says that she thinks natalie over guesses things, that this game is not gonna be the same as other shows.... nat says after the quote thing and i didnt study, it made me study harder.... nat says maybe i should have spent more time being nice to people and comforting people and especially you, you have always been there for me.... sheila says thanks for telling me that.

shelia getting on a trip about how james told her when he took me off the block that she wasn't to ever lie to him again, then when she did tell him the truth he yelled at her.

(btw.... sharon, adam and ryan trying to listen to nat/sheila convo)

adam kicks the door and scares sheila and nat..... ryan says it only scared them cuz they are talking game.... adam asks if alex can come out to play, sheila says he better not throw him in the pool, she is being serious, no BS, this shirt is for her son and the other clothes are mine.

sheila says she cant risk it, she has to dismantle him....sheila talking to the doll saying alex, your not even real and the boys are jealous..... sheila takes the face off and sets it on the nightstand and takes the shirt off.... she says im not gonna let them do it.... adam comes in and she says im not gonna let you do that, plus this shirt smells like him.... adam says your fucked up.. sheila says your f'd up for being jealous of a friggin stuffed doll

5:10PM BBT: Ryan and Adam go outside and Ryan asks, "So what do you think dude?" Adam says, "It's a toss up dude." Ryan says that whatever they do it has to be 2-0. Adam says that Ryan is hardcore "Chatty" and Ryan says he isn't but if Natalie wins next week then they are guaranteed final three. Natalie is a strong player but Sharon has been talking to much end game. Whatever they decide they're not going to tell any of the girls.

All four feeds are now on Adam alone outside...

5:30PM BBT: Sharon has Sheila outside and is explaining what went on with Natalie when Sheila was in the HoH room. Sharon tells Sheila that all the things Natalie brought up were scenarios and Sharon says that Natalie made a couple of comments about Sheila. Sheila says that's why she did it while I was upstairs so I couldn't defend myself. Sheila wonders where the conversation got Natalie as it doesn't sound like it got her anywhere.

Meanwhile... Natalie is in bed and is talking to Adam. Natalie calls Sharon and Sheila nuts and that she doesn't have a final two deal with Ryan, she only has one with Adam.

Sharon Sheila if Natalie has a final deal with her and Sheila admits it. Sharon also tells her that Natalie said Sheila had a deal with James for final two. Adam is outside now and Sharon tells Adam to tell Sheila what Natalie said about Sheila in the conversations. Ryan joins them and Ryan and Adam admit that Natalie did mention that Sheila had final two with James and Sheila is laughing and saying it is ridiculous.

Ryan goes inside and wakes Natalie up and he tells her where he stands and Natalie says Adam told her the same thing. Ryan holds up three fingers and Natalie says she will play dumb with Sharon and Sheila.

6:00PM BBT: Sheila, Sharon and Adam are still outside and Sheila is telling Adam what Natalie is lying about. She says she heard Natalie sat that she wanted to boys out of the house and thanks god that Adam won the PoV and tells Adam that Natalie was going to vote him out had he gone on the block with Ryan and Sheila tells him that she has no reason to make this up.

A LAPD helicopter goes over the house and they wave, it comes back and waves back at them and the three of them get very excited

(*YES! My live feed is now fixed :) Gotta catch up with the videos then I'm back*)

7:00 Sheila is preparing veggies in the kt and Sharon and Adam are napping.

7:20 Sheila cooking dinner and others still sleeping. Feed 1 showing potatoes in the pot.

7:35 Everyone seems to be up and ready to eat Sheila's dinner. She's asking how they want their tri-tip cooked. (IDK where Nat is)

Adam tells Ry to look outside and they have 3 new Nerf balls.

Sharon and Ryan outside talking about Natalie while Sharon does laundry. Sharon says Nat may come talk to Ry for reassurance and Ry says OK.

Adam talking loudly and Sheila asks why he's talking Robotic. Sharon says she doesn't know. Adam yells from backyard "Sheila is beginning to freak!" and then continues in the robotic loud voice thing. Sheila says she'll be talking to "him" and Sharon tells her "He felt bad for her for crying." Sharon says Nat is sleeping

7:41- Sheila goes to BY to grill tri-tip and Adam says "Sheila is beginning to freak!" and Sheila ignores and asks if they "use the marination" the meat was soaking in. Sheila tells Adam he's annoying. Ryan giggling.

Now Ry joins the "Sheila is beginning to freak" in the robot voice party.

(*back in a bit*)

Archived