April 13 - Live Feed Updates

1:13 - now talk has turned to the "nat is lying to everyone" convo.... sharon and sheila telling ryan how her master plan to get the boys out....sheila joking and laughing about nat thinks she is smarter then all of them. sheila says "ha ha"... whatever.

ryan says there are 2 lovebirds making a nest on a speaker where he works out... sheila says ryan is looking good and he can keep her pillow till she leaves HOH.... sheila is saying how she will have to clean the whole boat room when nat leaves... ryan says all the milk, the girls thought he meant she drank milk in bed, ryan explains her lactating breast.... sharon and sheila are shocked, ryan says that nat showed him a spot on her shirt, sharon asks if thats from her not having the baby....sheila thinks its not normal..... nat comes out

1:18 sharon called to DR --- nat tells sheila that she thinks that everything is ok, that she knows that adam is just messing with her, sheila agrees with her.... nat says she is gonna pull on their heart strings by saying "don't you want to see the mini", sheila says she needs to come up with something better...(sheila really playing it up that adam is just messing with her and she is safe).

feeds switch to the boys making lunch in the kitchen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:56pm bbt - sheila, ryan, adam, in kitchen and sheila telling them to keep playing nat like she's staying....adam says im voting the bitch out, sheila says well she's feeling it..... ryan said it hard to keep it up with her talking all this mad shit.... adam is getting mad saying ill tell her i dont care if she see's the mini....sheila tells them that nat said if it comes to a split vote that when sheila keeps her shes putting both the boys up, this is really making ryan and adam mad....ryan says that im sick and tired of her talking mad shit...... they are all laughing and talking about how nat thinks she has all the votes... adam yells why should i keep someone who has 3 votes, sheila says she needs to keep that to herself..... ryan saying she is crazy......ryan is talking about how sharon has done nothing to piss anyone off, she has the votes.... they are joking about how sharon thinks she wont have any votes.... sheila says dont you think it was better to keep sharon over josh, ryan says that sharon knows all the angles to sneek up and listen to someone, that she ran and told james everything, sharon is a pro fucking snooper.... sheila says that is why shes good right now she tells us everything nat says... ryan says shes not in real estate she is a PI, if shes not she missed her calling (they are all talking like the 3 of them are going to the end) ryan says nat is going this week, the mole last week..... ryan says nat keeps reminding them (him and adam) us three to the end..... adam says that nat knows that i am irritated with her, i am voting her fake tits out of here.... ryan says all her shit is annoying me now..... adam is making sheila laugh hard talking about all the stuff nat does now......adam says we are keeping the lesser of 2 evils.... and how sharon knows all the spots to talk in secret.

2:15pm bbt - now sheila, ryan, adam are talking about how may votes they get, they say that no matter what, we are sending home the 4th vote against us...ryan says it pisses me off that those 3 will give sharon their votes even though shes done nothing..... sharon just walked in and they ask her whats going on, sharon says as she walks to the bathroom shes telling me how nat is gonna take each person out after sharon leaves, (adam, ryan and sheila cracking up)... sharon comes out and says how nat tells her that she has the votes....sheila says that she is ready to confront nat but she wont, sharon comes out of bathroom and adam says "your the best mole ever".....sharon says what and sheila says nothing as she laughs and hits adam.

all 4 in there and sharon telling them that nat is saying the same shit, bringing up ryans money, adams motorcycle and sharon has a book deal.......sheila flips out saying i do not........nat also said that josh told her that she was more deserving then the rest of them.....they are all yelling.......sharon tells them shhhh....sheila says she cant hear us.......nat walks in and says she can here baller out there, he says you can, nat says, not what your saying just yelling.....nat says i just came in for pasta..... talk changes quickly to food a the boys making food..... i noticed ryan bailed out of there quick and went to bed.

nat wlks out talking about cooking salmen and sheila turns to give sharon and adam a stern look....sharon says good times good times.

ryan in bed staring at he walls...... everyone else in the kitchen talking about the GP's..... sheila goes up to HOH....ryan gets out of bed again comes out to the kitchen then BB tells him to put on his mic, he goes back for i and nat corners him and tells him the convo with sharon and ryan says that sharon was saying you said that....nat says all i need is you and sheila, ryan says i dont know what adam is doing....nat says that would be the biggest backstab, i could have stayed in that glassbox.... that was the deal that if its a tie,sheila will keep me, ryan says i know and tries to get around nat to get out.

2:30pm - sheila comes down and nat tells sheila that ryan asked her about if sharon said something to her and she thought it was weird ryan asked her that....nat says shes worried about ada changing ryans vote, sheila aid why would he, it doesnt matter, i break the tie....everyone outside except nat.

4:20PM BBT: Ryan is putting on clothes Adam is also getting dressed. Adam is in jeans and a dress shirt while Ryan is wearing his traditional long shorts from the "Long Shorts 'r Us" store in Ohio where all of his pants needs are evidently satisfied. He's also wearing a dress shirt.

They keep asking each other if they are ready, and they are ready.

Looks like the meeting is ready to get it on - Adam even had a bible passage from Psalms to throw out as part of the meeting.

Meeting is happening NOW

Sharon does not want her stuff brought up, they say it is just to get Natalie.

Adam reads the Bible and Ryan says you came to me and Adam and to the ladies also, final 3 with them. THEY have heard they are going up if Nat stays. Yet you told us that Sheila is gone. Sheila acts like she just heard that. Ryan wants to know who Nat is playing. Defend yourself. Nat says they are all telling her stuff too. 2 feeds of Adam and 2 of Sharon none of Ryan and Natalie.

Nat says her true loyality is to the boys. Sheila says so you are going after me. She says yes because of what you did to me this week. Ryan questions her about what she said to him. You can't play every side of the house. Adam is mad that he heard about him going up.

Adam wants to know who the mole is in the house, 2 feeds of SHaron and Sheila none of Nat or the boys now.

They want to know where she stands. She says why tell the truth now. The boys have a decison to make. Adam says as Team Christ they have to be honest now.

Nat says everybody is playing all sides. Ryan does not like getting thrown under the bus.

4:30PM BBT: The guys decide to take the meeting to the bathroom. Sharon and Sheila want to know why church is going to be in the bathroom. Natalie says her stress levels are already huge. She doesn't want the meeting.

Ryan is taking the lead and starts talking about all the various stories Natalie has floated in the house. Sheila is acting like she is shocked to hear some of these things. Ryan says this is her chance to set things straight and to know where she truly stands.

Natalie is being cool and says her true loyalty is to the boys. If she was HOH she would put up Sheila. Sheila asks if she would vote her out. Nat says that she wouldn't vote out Sheila - she would be HOH and couldn't vote.

Ryan and Adam start listing all the various alliancessuch as the Girl's club, the Boy's club, Charlie's Angels, etc.

Natalie says she was with you guys but why are you gonna believe me now - I could just be saying it in front of you right now.

Ryan says that when Natalie goes and does "research" she ends up throwing them under the bus.

Natalie says, "I didn't throw you guys under the bus, bus"

Natalie says that she doesn't know what to say or what they want her to say. Adam and Ryan are trying to act like their feelings have been all hurt. Natalie says her feelings have been hurt too and she hears things. That Sharon talked about the boys alliance taking out Sharon, Natalie, and Sheila. Natalie, under questioning, did say that Sharon just made a prediction.

Adam says he didn't make back-up deals like Natalie did to protect herself at their (Adam and Ryan's) expense.

The guys have brought out Natalie making a deal with James. She says she didn't make a deal with james. They guys call her out for "misleading" James as being a way she was covering all her bases at their expense. She says James came to her to make a deal.

Adam is reading passages from the Bible, They decide the meeting is done.

4:35PM BBT: The guys are putting themselves in a self-righteous position and believing that they have cleared the air and now all is known. Sheila says so what did you guys get out of that. Outside, the guys are saying they heard what they expected and the girls club is dead now. She's with them and there is nothing else she can do. They can go and talk to her in private later.

Sheila comes out and asks how was that good for her? They say because now she knows. Also, she can't keep running around playing both sides.

In the bathroom, Natalie is telling Sharon that Sharon is staying. Sharon says she isn't staying, that she just told them what they wanted to her and she is going out.

Sharon goes outside and says that Natalie is freaking out and says the guys were the ones who called final three.

4:35pm BBT

Ryan and Adam in the boat room. Getting undressed.

Sheila and Sharon outside by the hottub

Natalie is the bathroom doing her hair.

Everything is out in the open now with everything Natalie has said to everyone in the house. Seems like Natalie is the one to be going home (sequester) this week.

Sharon and Sheila are cleaning the hottub out.

Ryan and Adam are talkin in the big bed room. They know she is just lying to both of us. She was costing them the game if they didn't call her out. Adam said we didn't say shit behind her back, we were being loyal. Ryan says she has went to damn far. Adam says you know what I mean.

Ryan says we at least let her defend herself. Ryan says all I know is she lied to us. Adam is like Natalie is talking more shit than Sheila is. Adam says now she can't come to us saying she will do this and go back to the girls and say something different.

4:40pm BBT

Ryan and Adam are now confronting Nat. Ryan said you are playing to hard. We were giving you a chance to bring all this stuff up in front of everyone. Natalie said sheila was saying shit.

Ryan says everyone plays this game this way. We just feel like you were going to through both of us under the bus.

Natalie said she has always told you everything that was going on.

Natalie said she may have lied to them, but she has never lied to the boys.

Adam is like well when you are saying shit, you are just trying to cover your own ass. Why do you keep saying shit about us, if you weren't trying to hurt you guys. Natalie says she is feeding off on Sharon and Sheila. Natalie said I never through you under the bus.

Ryan goes but when we hear things it makes us think this. Natalie said I don't know what else to you too. I have been faithful to you both boys. Ryan said you are over playing it. Ryan said you should have called them out when they were here. Adam and Ryan both said you didn't call them out. Natalie is like well bring them in here I will say that.

Ryan is like when I heard all this stuff and when I heard it from James I was like maybe there was something going on right now.

Natalie said she wants to fight with warriors not with people who don't deserve to be here.

Ryan said you can't be in three alliances at the same time. Natalie is trying to say anything to keep her ass in this house. She keeps going over and over her loyalities to the boys.

Natalie is basically throw Sharon under the bus right now.

4:50pm BBT

Natalie is now crying to them because she has been loyal to them. She doesn't know what to say. I have always told you guys what was going down and if I was with them. Ryan says you have been playing to hard. Natalie says no matter what they say, my loyalities will always be with you two boys. Natalie said she is not part of the woman's club. Ryan said they have them convinced what is going on.

Natalie is saying that it is Sheila and Sharon feeding all this stuff about the girls staying together. Natalie said she never said any of things. (she is so full of shit right now, it makes her look stupid). Natalie said the boys are her threats. She would rather be with the boys rather than a weakling right now. What would be the reason. Adam says so you can win the 500,000.

Ryan says all this shit is going back and forth. Ryan says then we see you talking with the girls, so now they feel Natalie is talking shit about them to the girls. She said she didn't have anyone to hang out with. Matty accused her of following him around all the time. She didn't like anyone from the other side as well.

Adam is like thank god I won the POV otherwise I would be fucked right now. Natalie says if she won the POV she would have saved Adam. Ryan said we didn't know that, we knew we had to work hard to get Adam off the block.

7:05PM BBT All 4 feeds are on Natalie as she does her hair. They switched for a while to Sheila as she went upstairs to the HoH to listen to music. Just as she was getting comfortable, she gets called to DR. I knew it, I just knew it, Sheila says. Couldn't give me two freaking minutes! She goes to DR then the cams go back to Natalie. (where is everyone else?)

7:16PM BBT Nat still working on her hair. Looks like she's going dark. Two cams are on her, the other two on Ryan and Adam snoring away in the pink room.

7:43 BBT

Well, no one has missed anything. Natalie has FINALLY finished her hair and is now in the shower washing out the dye. (I ate dinner, sang "happy birthday" to my son, cleaned up after his party and folded all my laundry in the time it took her to color her hair!!!!!)

Everyone else is sleeping including Ryan who is snoring away.

7:47pm BBT Nat is in the shower, Adam and Ryan are still asleep. Ryan is sleeping with his mouth open and snoring like a buzzsaw ( I feel bad for Jen if she had to hear this at night). No signs of Sharon or Sheila.

8:03PM BBT Nat is finally done with her shower, and Ryan is finally done snoring, though still asleep. For some reason, Nat is putting on makeup ( I guess to look good for those us lame enough to be watching feeds at this hour, haha).

Nat up in HOH asking Sheila how her hair came out. Nat saying she is stressed. Sheila is pissed that the boys had that "meeting". Doesn't understand why and what they got out of it.

Sheila asked what her and Sharron was talking about in the pool today. Nat says just life stuff, no game talk. Sheila says, Really the boys think it was game talk.

Nat says why would I talk game with someone that is up on the block with me... Sheila thats true.

They are putting things together and realizing James plan to get everyone to turn on Nat.

Nat said she could have called the boys out but she didn't. Sheila ask what would she call them out on, Nat told her that both boys called F2 with her. Sheila; "interesting"

Sheila now realizing Sharron will turn on her. She says it will be a nightmare if Sharron stays. Sheila said she will talk to the boys.

They are wondering what Sharron has been telling the boys. Saying she is sneaky.

Archived