April 13 - Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY "real time" Live Feed observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use Parenthesis (*brackets*) around the text.

Please post pictures and video the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=82

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:23pm BBT I just tuned in. Sheila, Natalie and Sharon up in the HoH decide that America wanted Alex back in the house, so they make their own "Alex". Ryan and Adam come up and see their creation.

9: 15 BBT OK I am watching BBAD and Sheila is making an Alex doll in HOH using a paper towel likeness drawn by Gnat, pillows, paper towel wads, a tee shirt and sweat pants. (*Why? Haven't the foggiest*). She is talking to Alex as she is doing it. (*OK make that two restraining orders, Matt vs gnat, Alex vs Sheila. Oh hell throw in Jacob vs Sharon*).

11:14 pm BBT: Sheila reveals to the other house guests that her and Evel Dick already have a "date." He asked her out during a private moment when he was there for the 1st PoV he hosted.

11:35 pm BBT: The party in the HoH has broken up. Sheila cleans up, Adam goes to bed and read bible. Sheila heads to the BY to check on some laundry, Ryan joins her and they hear yelling from a party on the studio lot.

Everyone in the BY now. They have Adam yell to them. He hollers, "RODE HARD!" A male voice replies, "Yes, you are!"

10:52 am BBT - HG's getting ready... my feeds are very choppy... from what I can tell Nat was taking a shower, Ry was trying to fix the clippers, Sharon was putting on make-up and Sheil was plucking... don't know what Adam was doing.

Ryan in shorts with of course, underwear hanging halfway out in BY by pooltable. Sharon in her bathing suit. Says it's her daily routine. Ryan and Natalie say it's a good idea. Feed 1 Natalie in kitchen. Feed 2 same. Feeds 3 and 4 BY with Sharon. Natalie talking with mouth full. Ryan says he's putting swim trunks on. Adam says me too.

12:26pm BBT - Ryan and Sheila are in the HOH room talking about how Adam seems to be voting to keep Natalie in the house. Ryan says he is going to be voting out Natalie and if it is a tie vote Sheila you will just vote her out. Sheila says that Adam is putting the target on her back.

Ryan goes on to say if you tell Natalie about life stories about yourself that she will look into space, looking for next story about her life in Oregon. Sheila agrees as well. More Natalie bashing about things she has said and done in this house.

Natalie and Adam are in the kitchen, not much is being said. Natalie has said she is scared to be on the block. Natalie says this game has just changed again.

12:30 pm BBT - Nat and Adam were talking in the kitchen. Nat brought up that they were going to go into business with one another and people would say "Oh you two were on BB 9! "... They say there will be a lot of opportuninty after the show is over...

12:32pm bbt - sharon outside layig out...shelia outside fixing to lay out with her.... ryan in HOH listening to music.... natalie went to put on her bathing suit, adam is just wondering around looking for a bible....he is laying on the couch in red room reading bible.

12:34pm... nat went up to the HOH she is telling ryan that adam is scaring her, ryan says dont worry, she says as long as i have you im ok..... ryan says he's just messing with you, nat says i wih he wouldnt..... ryan says im going outside to get somesun....nat says she is too....they both leave the HOH.

sharon is outside trying to save another bee.... her and sheila are in the pool. sharon says she got a little worried during the ceremony, sheila says it was intense....she had to not put ryan on the block, its because of him i won HOH, he could have left the noms the same. sheila says that josh asked to care of you and this is my way of doing that, it may not serve me any purpose for next week. nat is outside now.

12:39pm - sheila says that nats suit looks like a Juicy suit, nat said its from target, she got it for 1/2 off like $12 bucks......sheila asks if all the hawaii stuff in the bathroom means the sequester people are in hawaii.

ryan and adam talkin ryan telling him about the convo he had with her in HOH...adam says we have to sit them all down and find out whos lying, ryan says he believes sheila and sharon, he wants to bust that bitch out, im sick of nat lying... adam says that sheila is probably wants to get to finally 3, she could be talking to sharon to get one of us out, but you and me stick together no matter what, adam says yeah you and me. adam says we bring all of them to the table....ryan says all the bitches to the table, house meeting, ryan says we are setting them all down at like 5-6.... they are laughing about it, ryan says im gonna start a cat fight.... ryan says maybe after dinner....adam asks what is he gonna say, ryan says he is gonna call nat out on 3 alliance, boy, girls, and team christ....if you want our vote tell us if your lying to us or them...you want final 3 with us or the girls.....adam is throwing out false witness and other bible verses.....ryan says he's gonna ask nat should'nt they believe sharon and sheila.... ryan leaves and says its on.

ryan says he's just gonna call her out and say i thought we were cool, but your saying the same thing to other people, adam says and she's been talkin shit about us...ryan says we have to get ourselves worked up for this. ryan says you need to bring up what she said about you, adam says yeah she said i was a triple threat and i needed to go first...... ryan said he is gonna go outside and work on his shoulders.

12:53pm - sharon and sheila talking about dr will and janelle, how they play fought and the time in the kitchen when he was sitting in the sink and squirtig janelle....ryan walks out and says something bad about dr will and sheila tells him hes witty and thats sexy cuz if he can make you laugh, thats great, ryan says thats why you and adam have been married so long, sheila says whatever.

now they are talking about the aspargus game and how the whole world knows how much they weigh.

12:56pm - adam gets called to DR

1:07pm - nat gets called to the DR..... sheila is telling sharon a story about someone who was a victim of road rage,(amanda) and that she slowed down and the guy kept honking and cussing at her and this guy got up to her and was hitting her bumper, got out of his car with a bat, and amanda locked all her locks, and they guy took a bat to every one of her windows.... sharon says "amanda?"... i must have not been here..... sheila says yeah, she was crying and calling 911 and the other people around her were calling, and how smart she was she got the guys plate # and gave it to 911, but when they did a search, the guy was moved.... her insurance never paid for it, she had to.... i guess amanda flipped him off.... sheila said she learned her lesson, she will never do that again, she will never flip anyone off or cuss or yell at them.

Archived