April 11 - Live Feed Updates

Sharon, Ryan and Sheila are talking. Sharon says how happy James will be to see Natalie walk into the sequester house next and that James told her before he left that it was a mistake to target Matt and he should have evicted Natalie. Ryan thinks it

3:05PM BBT: Ryan, Sharon and Sheila are in the kitchen. Ryan comments that Natalie isn't in a very good mood. Sheila says it's because she doesn't like me talking to Sharon. Sheila says that's BS and she is not going to ignore Sharon and make her feel like an outsider. Sheila says she learned a thing about Natalie when she got floured. Natalie said she didn't laugh but when they showed it on TV during the live show Sheila saw that Natalie did laugh. Sharon says

3:35PM BBT: Adam goes outside and talks to Sharon. He says, "I'm off the block!" She tells him it wasn't that bad and he did well in the PoV. Adam speculates that his birthday will be on the finale night. [There is the above auction for a Date with Dick, the date he was given for the finale is Sunday, April 27th - Jem]

3:40PM BBT: Sheila and Sharon are in the BY, the topic of conversation

4:30PM BBT: We've taken a break form the Natalie bashing outside and come in to the kitchen with the boys. They're making something to eat and discussing how many days left and the money, Ryan said he'd be happy with 50,000.

Adam goes outside and he tells the girls what "Chatty Natty" is saying. He tells Sharon and Sheila that Natalie is telling Adam that her and the boys have to stick together and evict Sharon this week and Sheila next week. Sheila is saying that she'll have to pull Natalie upstairs and give her a pep talk. Back to all four feeds on Sheila and Sharon.

5:25 BBT

Ry and and Adam in BY

Doing laundry...Adam talking about knowing he smoked the POV comp. Ry not upset he got his puzzles wrong. Telling Adam he's off the block now...not stressed. Ry...Sheila doesn't want Nat here....Adam says Sharon has to go next. Both think that Sheila would have pulled Sharon off the block if she'd won POV. Ry saying that Nat thought she had the PoV comp won. That she's (Nat) playing all sides...in 3 alliances. Ry says Sheila isn't going around backstabbing the guys. Both trying to figure out who would have gone home if both had been up on the block..........Ry saying Sharon knows she's always safe each week....she (Sharon) knows she's the pawn.....Ry inside to put clothes away.

Feeds are temp down

Sheila told Ryan that Nat told her she doesn't think she has Ryan's vote so she wants him to go up instead of her(nat). And Nat said if this costs her the game she's going to be highly pissed off.

adam and sharon talking in her bedroom...nat in hoh listening to music

ry and sheila in the kt talking about making sure they get nat out

he is telling her that he knows she has told adam final 2 that's why adam was pissed when she dropped (hoh comp)

sheila says he denied that. ry said well i know that's true because she has been telling me and adam final 3 and i know she'd stick with him over me so she's got to go

(meanwhile nat is in hoh listening to music and was watching the spy screen right before this convo at the flower table between ry and sheila started, so i'm sure she's watching this)

ry and sheila continue to talk about how important it is for it not to be a tie, that adam has to vote her out too

it will be a nightmare if she has to break the tie

ry said nat has screwed him over 3 times now, if she stays she will screw him again

sheila tells ry that nat told her if her going up sends her home this week she will so pissed, ryan says so what, she was coming after me and you next so it's her time NOW

still goin on about why they have to make sure she goes, adam better not go against them or he'll be their target next instead of sharon

ry said he hears the way baller and nat talk and he knows that she will want him with her at the end over him,

(starting to repeat same things)

he is now telling sheila all the times nat screwed him over

she campaigned against him when him and matt were on the block and she voted him out

she voted him out when he was playing with allison

and another reason he mentioned but i missed it

he says that sheila is the only one who has always had his back and he knows that

she has never gone against and she says she never will

nat comes down so game talk stops

Archived